Thread: Achilles tendon

njs
    njs is offline Junior Member

Achilles tendon

I dont know way but my heel and achilles tendon hurts. Its able to be walked on its just annoying. Im worried about doing legs tomorrow. it feels better then it did the other day but should i try doing legs or just let it rest?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    tendons do not have many nerve ending in them, which is why so many tendon injuries, becasue you get little warning before injury. Your best bet is to let it rest. yeah, it's a bummer to have to sit one out, but it's a real bitch to have to sit out six months if you fukc up your tendon bad.

You may also look into TB500, something i've been preaching for awhile now. here is my journal....
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log...........

The TB put my tendonitis into remission and my shoulder problems alll within six weeks. You should look into it. Not a single person that I know, that has taken it, has said it didn't work for them.....

fries is offline Junior Member
    njs, I'll support what TR stated. I used to have an achilles tendon that pained me every morning and after every run. After my usage of Tb 500, I no longer have any pain!! Other than that, rest is very very important for injured tendons.

Thread Information