allcomcb is offline New Member

Shoulder acne 6 months after first cycle

So I ran my first ever cycle of sustanon 350 at 500mg per week. I ended up stopping after 5 weeks due to personal reasons. I took liquidex during this time. Here is where I will get criticized...I did not run pct. I didn't think I needed it after a short period of time. Now 6 months later I have shoulder acne that started about 2 months ago. I have never had this before and it won't go away. Is it possible this is from the test? I didn't get any side effects during the short cycle at all. I'm 28 so this is not a teenage thing. Any ideas how I can fix this and should I be worried?

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    if the test didnt work instantly so why would you think the sides would?

allcomcb is offline New Member
    Well the thing is I didn't notice any positive results from the test either. I worked out like a mad man and ate pretty clean. I wasn't looking to get "huge" but I expected to see/feel something after 3 weeks. Long story short I did not really trust my supplier and I was being overcharged big time. So I figured since I did not run the cycle very long and I did not notice any results....maybe I could get away with not doing a PCT. Other than the shoulder acne I have had no negative sides. I had low test to begin with (around 220), so I am hoping I did not throw everything out of wack and lower it even more. I would expect things to have leveled off back to normal by now. Bascially is it possible to see sides 5 months after such a short cycle? Or am I just paranoid?

007. is offline Banned
    I would do a proper PCT if I was you.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Bloodwork will give you a very good snapshot of what your hormones are doing and if something needs to be addressed.

In the meantime, heres a pretty good thread on some idea for relief..

Relief From Steroid induced Acne

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.UHNuEq7X_ft

PetrX is offline Associate Member
    I was having the same problem for the past 2 months.. cancelled some photo shoots, wore a shirt this weekend in vegas because of it.. well today and decided to take .25 mg of anastrozole and went to sleep.. when I woke up my acne was 98% complete gone!!! I couldn't believe it. Maybe get your estrogen levels checked?? shot in the dark I know but I heard this from another member here and decided to try it and glad I did

probuild42 is offline Member
    I haven't cycled yet but had bad acne a week after my GF thought it be a good idea to NAIR my back (Never doing that again). Anyway I used Neutrogena Acne bodywash cleared it up in few weeks. Also do a little research on bacne. If your skin is out of balance acne will dominate. I have never really had a problem until that episode skin ph was off.

Thread Information