shawntal is offline New Member

Question HGH used for rehabilitating from injury

So I have severe back problems and have been on every "pain pill" known to man. While visiting a friend of mine (body builder, MMA fighter) he suggested I try GH. I was very reluctant for many reasons...especially the poking myself with a needle reason :0 After going back and forth with him for a longtime in desperation I decided to give it a try. So I started with 1 iu and added a round of anavar , after 3 months I went up to 1.5 iu. Everything has been awesome until the 1.5 it seems like my back pain which had previously decreased was back and worse. Tino (my friend) told me its your back "repairing" I asked how long it would be like that and he didnt give me a clear answer. So my question is "IS THIS REALLY HELPING MY BACK AND IS THAT WHAT THE PAIN COULD BE FROM OFF OF 1.5IU?"

As far as other results, I am doing great. But I did have to stop working out cuz my back was killing me. I did lower my dose back 1iu. I know very little about these things so if someone could throw some advice my way that would be great. Especially since I got into it with the friend and we no longer speak LOL!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I'd go with TB500

Why?

It's proven
    Low risk of bogus
    Inexpensive compared to HGH
    Easy to get
    Short rehab period

read abouut it here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-s-TB-500-log

Let me know if any questions
    ---Roman

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ive been using GH for my bicep tendon rehab and I feel its been working real well. Im 4 weeks post OP and doing very well, I should go to see the doctor this week Im very interested in seeing if Im a head of "normal" people with recovery. Pharma GH is truely a wonder drug, imo if you can find and afford it, give it a try.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ive been using GH for my bicep tendon rehab and I feel its been working real well. Im 4 weeks post OP and doing very well, I should go to see the doctor this week Im very interested in seeing if Im a head of "normal" people with recovery. Pharma GH is truely a wonder drug, imo if you can find and afford it, give it a try.
    and there's the rub

Thread Information