cv15 is offline New Member

Persistent Injuries - New Member Needs Advice

Hey Guys,

Stats: 21yrs Male, 110kg, 6ft2

Background information: I have been training on and off for 6 years with up to 6 months consistently and up to 16 months break.

3 years ago I felt extreme pain in left shoulder doing side laterals. Diagnosis began as light bicep tear, to minor strain and other related diagnosis. To date I have spent close to $3000 in combined therapy of deep tissue massage, physical therapy, acupunture, natropathy, homeopathic products, and etc. Within that 3 year period there was a 3 month span where I trained in a medium rep range with moderate weight and didnt seem to have problems with chest and shoulder excersises. Then I went heavy one day and stuffed it again.

Recently I have been able to train for around 2 months pain free and heavy on shoulders and chest. For some reason my right shoulder has just busted again (almost as bad as the first time). I did not train rotator cuffs within this period, and I only just started training rotator cuffs yesterday and woke up with a bad pain in my right shoulder. I trained chest, and now Im stuffed again.

Basically I have a bad problem as well in my right hip (clicking, cracking, impingement) ongoing for 3 years. The pain disappears from time to time and sometimes hinders my training. I have recently been getting physiotherapy treatment for shoulders and hip and I have seen minimal improvement in shoulder and hip in the last 6 weeks. I have been taking my recovery training very seriously for the last 4 months and spend at least 1hr up to 5 times a week focusing on foam rolling, micro band work, stretching, PnF, trigger points, etc. This has been mainly for hips with minimal focus on rotator cuffs.

I am considering going to exercise physiologist for quarterzone, however a consultation is $170 and could cost up to $300 for a single injection.

The clicking and cracking in my hips, elbows and shoulders has not gone away in all this therapy I have been doing. I still have pain in my shoulders and hips.

Could any of the knowledgeable members recommend a drug that could possible help or complete recover my injuries so I can once train again pain free?

The only thing I have researched is TB-500. I really do not want to take any illegal but it is the only avenue I have not yet looked into.

Tb500 make a big difference. Search this forum there's a few threads detailing experiences.
    I'd get it if I could afford it right now
    Msm crystals 5gs a day for life. Ebay.
    Umm. You been doing the hand held light weight rotator cuff strengthening exercises. YouTube it. Loads there. The trick is. U need to couple that deep deep massage with good stretching. If u tore a muscle it repairs with a significantly large amount of elasticity missing at the point of repair. Its like glueing two ends of an elastic band together. So couple that with very gentle stretching exercise with the deep massage ensuring you get enough blood in there to stimulate née growth with better elasticity therefore lessening the chance of injury later on. N don't worry about the heavy. Get better. Know 199% your ready and can eeeaaasssiiillly deal with a given weight. Only increase it very slightly at most once a month. Make sure you use a full movement and good form. Get that muscle learning to stretch n retract again.
    Good luck

cv15 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice dude.

i did order TB500 a while back but the company said it wouldnt get through because of the amount. Apperently its not ILLEGAL here in Australia but theres restrictions. So I will try reordering a smaller amount.

My next point of attack was going to be TB500 coupled with high doses of joint supplments and acupunture. If that didnt work then I would turn to a course of deca and test

Thread Information