cv15 is offline New Member

Peptides & Recovery

So my shoulders have gotten worse and hips are flaring up due to 1RM deadlifts.

I had TB500 on hold a while ago, but I could only get a little through. Now Im absolutely stuffed with my injuries.

I have access to Hexarelin and CJC, but as far as im concerned there growth hormones and thats all I know.

What should I choose and does anyone have dosage info on CJC and Hex?

Rida5d is offline Member
    How did u ran tb500?

Rida5d is offline Member
    I guess u won't benefit as much as u want in 1-2 weeks ,

cv15 is offline New Member
    whoops. what i meant by TB500 was I had the ORDER on hold, but never got it through. I've stuffed my shoulder again. I've been on a peptide called AOD9604, but to be honest 4 weeks on it at 500mcg a day split into two doses, it has done **** ALL and has been a massive waste of $600. (yeah, $600).

So all I can get my hands on for peptides is, Hexarelin, GHRP6 and CJC. Bare in mind I live in Australia and this is manufactured with a chemist over here. I am going to try GHRP6 next because it is the cheapest peptide and I think the strongest for recovery out of those 3 with the least sides.

I will try to import TB500 but I don't know if it's illegal (although I cant find any documentation on it, the only thing I found was that it was WADA banned and thats it) however all the other peptides are banned but for some reason I can get them off a local site here (doesnt make sense).

Add msm crystals at 5gs a day too. N if u can get the tb500 it works wonders look for timesroman thread

Thread Information