Thor JR is offline New Member

Help!!! Please!!

Hey guys I'm a new member and in need of some serious help I was in the army and got injured in combat I have a ulnar nerve injury in my right arm and shrapnel in my left knee long story short I havnt done a cycle or been in a gym in a year I lost about 20lbs I'm about to start a new cycle of tren and really want to gain mass back any advice on a stack would be greatly appreciated and any advice on a training routine to ease the strain on my injuries would be even better thanks.

P.S I prefer to hear it from body building vets. (No offense experience is everything)

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best advice I can give is DONT do a cycle. Doing aas with exactly put a strain on your injuries especially since you have not been in a gym for a while.

If you want to gain mass back without the HIGH probability of injuring yourself worse then start by fixing your diet and learning to work out again slowly. If you jump back in at full speed you are lookinig for failure.

You took a couple of years to get to where you are not so expect to take some time to get back to where you were. You should not consider doing a cycle until you have been in the gym a good solid 2 years and made significant gains and even then there are several things to consider.

Most everyone wants instant gratification but the only thing you will be finding instantly is pain and disappointment.

You also only mention tren . If you are planning on running tren along then you are in for even more trouble. If this is your first cycle then it's even 10x more. Stop, start reading the stickies at the top of the forum in the Q&A section especially about diet and visit the diet section.

Thanks man I appreciate your advice I will look into that in 2012 I was on test e 500ml a week and 250ml of tren and saw amazing results that was my first cycle I did two more after that but man after I got hit it was like my whole life routine was gone in an instant I guess I'm just tired of being small again and thought I'd jump back into it hard like I use too. Thanks for the kick in the a$$ before I did something potentially dangerous.

Is there anything you could suggest on a low dose to kick start a short cycle?

Thread Information