Michail is offline New Member

Muscle pain with a crack sound ?

Hi to all

i Had this problems in the past too but now the become more often for example i was doing back training and in right lat up near armpit when i pull heavy weights it pains and if i go on i hear something like is getting torn the same problem i have it on chest, i had it on past in legs but it healed what is this? what should i do to heal it faster?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh yeah fun. Time to get an MRI. Mine use to make that sound after I injured my shoulder lifting. It doesn't make the sound anymore after surgery.

yeah i will ..... but i had it also on quads both of them last year i couldnt do heavy squats because i was feeling like they getting torn then it healed itself and i was doing again heavy then again it appeard on legs and it healed again now i have it on lat(today i did Deadlift and my tricep was hurting while before i deadlift from the ground) i can still lift heavy but not in all exercises plus the chest area has been affected too yesterday from bench press from the exact same problem. When i rest i have no pain only certain exercises with heavy weights

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like it might be tendon issues being to tight. Do a lot more stretching, warming up and you might look into TB500

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this only in the joint areas or in the muscles themselves? If it's in the muscle it may be adhesions from previous trauma. As lovbyts said stretch more. If you have a sauna or steam room at the gym try to stretch in them. Also use foam rollers, tennis balls and lacrosse balls to massage both the muscles and attach points. Take your time and work slowly.

i feel it in the muscles only....anyway they all healed again i can do without problem weights, Thanks for the Advices, but i am guessing these will happen again :P

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad you're doing better.

Thread Information