Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Motardpdx
  • 1 Post By ghost14
  • 1 Post By Buster Brown

Thread: Groin Injury--- MUTHER F##kER ! Any Suggestions ?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Groin Injury--- MUTHER F##kER ! Any Suggestions ?

Hey Buds?

Anyone ever suffer from a groin injury?

I'm not talking about a Inguinal or Hiaetal Hernia....i mean an injury just below your Nuts and deep into the muscle area there.

I was doing some med-heavy lunges a few weeks ago and i have to admit, i have been neglecting my stretching. Anyway, the next day i noticed a slight muscle pain just below my Balls that felt like a muscle Pull. My buddy says i pulled my Groin and its a common injury.

It Feels like a Muscle pull.
    I don't think its a prostate problem because i pee like a race horse---no problem.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to treat Groin Pulls?

Do i need to stay out of the Gym?

(f##k i hate missing my workouts, but what-ever it takes to heal--sigh)

Last edited by tcw; 01-09-2015 at 03:57 PM.

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    I'm a runner, I recommend stretching the groin plus rest and time. Take it easy on the weights until you can stretch it without pain. cheers!
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    Doing more research on this issue. Looks like i "may have over excerted my Prostate" from to much Poo-tang. Yep. *maybe its not a traditional Groin Injury?

Well, as you get older, you can pull your dick (or prostate muscle) from shooting too many loads. I guess i've been over doing it (4-5 times a week, for 1 hr plus sessions). The girl likes it...and so do I (best way to do Cardio IMO), but apparently the Male Body Wears out (that includes your Dick).

On the plus side, its a fun injury to get. On the Bad side,...its not kewl when trying to keep up with the med-heavy lifting. I guess the lesson is, don't over use your dick in the sack....you will pay for it.

NOW, i gotta lay off the "Trim" for awhile and the Gym (oh boy, how do i explain this to the Girl....she's gonna suspect i'm bangin another female). I guess a Dr's Note is order.

Still doing my research. In any case, i guess i will have to take up a new hobby for awhile. Maybe i'll brush up on my "other shooting skills" again. Dust off the 40 cal and get back into the Range.

Will keep you posted.......

tcw
    UPDATE

Upon further research i have discovered that its not a Prostate Mucsle Issue (the prostate is an organ that is covered with muscle as well).
    It is in fact a PERINEAL INJURY!

I will start a Thread on this particular Injury...as i feel it is little to UN-talked about injury on this forum.

ghost14 is offline Female Member
    It might be osteitis pubis. If happily not, any muscle injury in groin area, if not treated properly may lead to OP, so better be careful.
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost14 View Post
    It might be osteitis pubis. If happily not, any muscle injury in groin area, if not treated properly may lead to OP, so better be careful.
    Yes...thank you for that. The injury is difficult to determine because (and i never knew this) but the Pelvic Floor Muscles are attached to many other muscles that run through out the lower body. At first i thought, it was from having too much fun in the Rack...but that isn't the case (thank Goodness).

It appears to be an "Adductor Strain" from deep heavy lunges. Its a very common injury for hockey players *(about 80-90% of all hockey player injuries are groin pulls).

Resting it now 2 weeks. Seems to be much better.

Thanks!
    Last edited by tcw; 02-13-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well, on a lighter note at least it didn't fall off. Hope its just a matter of rest for a few weeks for you. Good luck. Not sure the .40 Cal is going to take its place but it will keep you out of trouble.
    tcw likes this.

tcw
    I don't know Buster....was at the range Sunday...and i'm a little off. I used to be able to put a box into an 8*11 target at 25ft. That day i only hit about 50%. Ah...its just target practice....its nothing like being in the field. How's the weather up where you are?---getting some snow i hear....no good i hear (from my Buds in NorthShore).

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Well, on a lighter note at least it didn't fall off. Hope its just a matter of rest for a few weeks for you. Good luck. Not sure the .40 Cal is going to take its place but it will keep you out of trouble.

Thread Information