bigdaddy1993 is offline New Member

How much finasteride/dusta for 1 gram test

How much finasteride/Dust do I need to take every day to lower the DHT levels if I cycle 1 gram of testosterone every week?

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    I was wondering about exactly the same thing, hopefully someone has some broscience answers!
    I guess you are worrying about hair-loss? Maybe you should read about fungoral/ketoconazol shampoo and minoxidil(which together with finasterid is called "the big three" regarding hair-loss products), and perhaps topical spironolactone(this also inhibits or prevents the conversion of test to DHT locally in the scalp, but it can cause systemic affection according to some people)

WMSuperSport is offline Associate Member
    Ive been taking 1mg daily for several years, on cycle or not. And Ive done a cycle with much more than 1 gram Test/wk. Ive never had any side effects, but everyones different.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1993
    How much finasteride/Dust do I need to take every day to lower the DHT levels if I cycle 1 gram of testosterone every week?
    just remember Finasteride will lower your test level if taken ED. I would go with EOD. When I converted from ED to EOD my gains increased. I spoke to my Urologist about it. He told me it make no sense to take it ED. Your killing the purpose of TRT.

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Anyone know a good site for this nizoral shampoo

Thread Information