Thread: tendons

dubrovin1012 is offline Associate Member
    So I've been having some shoulder problems, more in my right shoulder than my left one. Did some research and it seems like it's my tendons.

I get pain in my right shoulder when I do bench, shoulder press. I can't do dips anymore, which sucks because I love that exercise. After my work out my right shoulder aches for few hours. I put some ice on it if I have a chance. In my left shoulder I mostly just get very strong burning sensation. I've been taking hgh and my right shoulder hurts a lil less.

Any advice on how I can fix this problem.
    I'm going to see orthopedic in about 3 weeks. I'm on a cycle right now so would a doctors steroid shot interfere in a bad way?
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 06-18-2015 at 09:15 AM.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Watch it....could be sign of rotator cuff issue.

Chauffeur is offline Associate Member
    I'd suggest taking some time off until you figure out what's going on. Shoulder injuries can get out of control very quickly.

It could be an issue with your rotator cuff or labrum. Both are very tough to rehab once they're significantly damaged. See what the doc says for sure.

[QUOTE="Chauffeur;7068576"]I'd suggest taking some time off until you figure out what's going on. Shoulder injuries can get out of control very quickly.

It could be an issue with your rotator cuff or labrum. Both are very tough to rehab once they're significantly damaged. See what the doc says for sure.[/QUOTE

Yea well I guess I can still have big arms back and legs. Just Chest and shoulders will be small.

KA24 is offline Junior Member
    First off, are you able to take the time and money to get it properly diagnosed? If so, obviously knowing exactly what's up is best.

If not, what else CAN you do? Incline dumbbell press, maybe with a more neutral grip or at least maybe with like a 30-degree internal rotation? Can you still do lateral raises or front raises if you focus on bending elbows? Can you still train rear delts and upper back?

I say this because the shoulder is very susceptible to impingement if you don't work the joint properly. It's the most intricate group of muscles and tendons around the joint. Also, if your internally rotated (hold you hands to the side and see which way they face or just look at your posture from the side) it may be causing everything.

Do some shoulder mobility research and try it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time off like said, longer than you want to. Look into TB500 to help heal it also. Dont consider aas use, you will do more damage, trust me. Been there, done that and tried working through the pain. Had surgery

The TB-500 can help a lot. There are several logs here if you search for them. Learn to do cable and LIGHT rotator cuff exercises.

The steroid shot the doctor does is not the same as aas, it's not anabolic . It reduces inflammation but also you should not do any excersises for about 1 week after the shot, you can do more damage and need to give it time to do it's work.

Personally I would stop the cycle and do a PCT. Honestly you will do more damage than good.

Its getting better for some reason, not sure really why since everybody on here says i got fake hgh.

my shoulders are a lil bit different size(bone structure is my assumtion) my left is longer but thiner, my right is shorter but thicker.

I would hate to stop working out because that means lose my muscle.
    I would rather stay on test and lift light and at least keep what i got.

ill def. Try all that ka24 thx.
    Last edited by dubrovin1012; 06-29-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Time off like said, longer than you want to. Look into TB500 to help heal it also. Dont consider aas use, you will do more damage, trust me. Been there, done that and tried working through the pain. Had surgery

The TB-500 can help a lot. There are several logs here if you search for them. Learn to do cable and LIGHT rotator cuff exercises.

The steroid shot the doctor does is not the same as aas, it's not anabolic . It reduces inflammation but also you should not do any excersises for about 1 week after the shot, you can do more damage and need to give it time to do it's work.

Personally I would stop the cycle and do a PCT. Honestly you will do more damage than good.
    I did look into tb 500 but what i got out of it is once you stop using it, pain will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by dubrovin1012 View Post
    Its getting better for some reason, not sure really why since everybody on here says i got fake hgh.

my shoulders are a lil bit different size(bone structure is my assumtion) my left is longer but thiner, my right is shorter but thicker.

I would hate to stop working out because that means lose my muscle.
    I would rather stay on test and lift light and at least keep what i got.
    yep.

Thread Information