Thread: my knee

adatar is offline New Member

my knee

hi,i workout twice a day and at night i usualy walk for an hour and 15 min min,in the last few weeks i noticed my right knee hurts me very bad,now i hear a sound in my knee when i do squats or anything and it hurts also,i buyed elastic bandages,so what should i do? will it go away if i lower intensity on my legs? i tried not to walk for 4 days and it didnt work.

i am having some personal problems so i am trying to exaust my self to be able to sleep that is why i am walking at night i know its not good thing,but its not permament
    sorry for my typing,english is not my native language

CPH40 is offline New Member
    I have the same problem. I think its called a bum knee. One day as I was walking to the bus stop, the bus came so I took of running to catch the bus. My right knee gave out. And swalled up. I had to use cruches for a few weeks. It still hurts till this day

adatar is offline New Member
    cant afford to lose time because i am on steroid cycle,tonight i just walked with elastic bandages on my knee but it hurted,i am affraid to damage my knee permanently,and at the same time i have no peace i need to walk around the city,so i dont have solution for this,if i knew it is some common thing to happen and nothing serious i would continue,this way i am worried

Thread Information