My left shoulder dislocated from 2013-2015 about 3 times so i got bankers surgery last April.. everything was going good until i went to hit the bag again in November and the pain started up again. After the prescription to rest a month from the doctors..

I developed in my right shoulder due to favoring the left. a micro partial tear in my supraspinatus and Tendinosis of the Supraspinatus. A good doctor in the city looked at the MRI and said he sees no tear so I'm thinking its just the Tendinosis.

Along with after being told to rest both arms for another month i developed Tendinosis in Both Quadriceps.

I tried mayofacial therapy didn't help the tendinosis. Im still doing physical therapy & stretching daily, little to no results.
My friends have been telling me to try HGH & I've been hearing a lot of success stories plus i have a great connect for it.

My question is what kind should i buy?

How much should i take & how long?

Im 20 years am i too young to be taking it?

Whats the negative side effects?

Im willing to try anything to heal these injuries, if anybody experienced this or is knowledgable on the subject can help me out id truly appreciate it.