jamal123 is offline Junior Member

TB-500 for tennis elbow help!

So im fed up with my tennis elbow not healing. I recently quit my repetitive labor job that caused it and the gym to allow it to heal. I will be starting another job thats much better but still a little labor. Now is the time my arm will get the rest and healing that has been long over due for the past year or so. I tried doing bpc 157 but it didnt do much... maybe because i was still working that job so healing wasnt so optimal.

I plan on ordering a month or so supply of tb-500 and giving that a shot! My question is both my elbows/forearms tingle/burn and feel messed up. SO where should i inject tb500? Do i have to inject around both elbows? because that would be veryyy pricy.. I heard you can inject near the abs and it travels to the injured area? is that correct? whats the best way to go on about this, because i dont wanna order twice as much so i can inject near both elbows.

anyone??

Johnnyoliva is offline New Member
    I injected it in my abs, I'm on month 2 right now and it healed my Tendinosis in quads and my left shoulder labrum problem i had for years pretty much 90% better. My tendinosis in my right shoulders still the same, 3 out of 4 injuries good i aint complaining.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyoliva View Post
    I injected it in my abs, I'm on month 2 right now and it healed my Tendinosis in quads and my left shoulder labrum problem i had for years pretty much 90% better. My tendinosis in my right shoulders still the same, 3 out of 4 injuries good i aint complaining.
    I have to try some real soon. I know many people who have similar success with TB500.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyoliva View Post
    sounds good brother also what size syringe did you use? and how much bac water do you add if your going to be injecting all 2mg

Thread Information