crille is offline New Member

ive fucking had it with this acne

So ive got this acne on my shoulders and chest for a while now, the shoulder acne is getting better then worse, then better again, but the chest one, while not being so spread out, i have this spot in the middle of my chest where i have one big ingrown cyst (i mean fucking huge) and like 4 spots of what you could call blood blisters??

ive tried poking them with a needle (not an "injection" needle but a regular" and tried to drain them like that but that dont work

so ive come to the conclusion that its probably time to seek medical help, but ive heard antibiotics and acne medicine is reeeal harsh on the liver, and this will clash with my cycle im gonna start at the end of the month containing 40mg dbol

SO!
    My question is, should i do what sounds the most logical and wait with the cycle, or could i do them both at the same time? or maybe start the acne medicine after im done with the dbol, like 2-3 weeks after the last dose of dbol..

i posted here some weeks ago about a crazy bulking cycle containing deca , test, dbol and anadrol but i was adviced against that, doing whats best i listened to that advice and decided to run just test and dbol once again, so maybe you guys could help me with this one too?

EDIT: since im including arimidex in my next cycle maybe that will help? im guessing this has occured due to estrogen levels being out of control
    Last edited by crille; 06-04-2016 at 11:36 AM.

lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVe0DR1XpxY

make sure that you turn the volume all the way up
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 06-04-2016 at 08:34 PM.

Titanbrah is offline New Member
    End your cycle if you want to. Do PCT. Get bloodwork and when everything is fine start accutane at atleast 20-40mgs ED for 6 months and never get acne again.

Thread Information