Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colon cleansing

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, You know there is like 20 different companies that make this stuff.
    Lots of them are some really BS, and scam.
    Number one rated Colon/Liver/Kidney cleanser out there right now is Colonix/Toxinout. Costs 140 bucks for one month supply.
    I just received it, and will start it right away. Seens some crazy sh!t comming out of people, as they even have their full gallery online. Product was reviewed by different organizations. On every single one I found, Colonix was always #1. Did good research before ordering.
    Good luck.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    When i first heard of colon irrigation i said hell-no!! I was in thailand training muay thai and there was a good spa where iw as staying and they had a leaflet in my room, so i read the details of how beneficial it is for u, and i was convinced!

My main concern was the hygeine because i was in thailand and its not exactly the most health-concious place, but the place i was in was for foreigners and five-star and they took a long time explaining to me how the machine works and importantly how its cleaned after every use and how the parts that go in your bum are disposable tubes used only once, there is no backflow into the machine but it is cleaned anyway with medical grade disinfectants.

There is no camera, its just a thin tube the size of a straw that goes in your back side and water comes out at a medium flow rate not too strong. you are lying down on a toilet/bed and u can read magazines or watch tv in a room on your own. A nurse comes in ever now and then to check on u, you are covered with a sheet she doesnt see u laying naked.

At first its very uncomfortable you start filling up with water and u dont want to push anything out because your not used to taking a dump while lying down!! its very hard! but as soon as u relax and let go its all easy! You basically sit there and fill up and then excrete for like and hour!!

Four stages of liquids are pumpled into you! first is sterile water for 15 minutes, during this phase alot of feaces come out, even the turds that were forming for tomorows dump will be flushed out!
    Second 15 minutes will be an apple-cider vinegar with light concentration, this will dissolve stuff in your colon walls really well and alot of that buildup and mucus will be coming out of u, at this stage u are already relaxed it will feel like water in, water out!
    Third stage is a black coffee stage, this has some cleaning properties and also some nasty stuff in your colon mixes well in it and comes out with it. Also it removes odor related stuff.
    Final stage is sterile water again and at this stage the stuff coming out will be clear water, your colon will be pretty shiny inside!!

You then get off the machine and go to a bathroom int he same room and if u have any water in u you can release it there, then you can take a shower u will feel like u need one.

You can then weigh yourself and see u lost weight!! then they give u a herbal drink which actually has "good" bacteria in it, it helps u recover because the irrigation process flushes out good bacteria and enzymes which your colon needs.

You will feel very light, your stomach will be flatter, bloating will be gone, you wont have any gas for more than a day! good time to go on a first date!! you wont ruin it by passing gas!!

Its a good procedure healthwise, u should arrange to do it regularly, the firts time u do it it can be two or three days in a row, but then for maintenance just once every 3-6 months.

brjrj0000 is offline Member
    watch penn and teller they said colon cleansings are bullshit

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I am going to try just so I dont have to go out with my girl on friday

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by brjrj0000 View Post
    watch penn and teller they said colon cleansings are bullshit
    Agreed sir.

Having personally witnessed dozens of colonoscopy procedures I can assure everyone that you don't have "buildup" or "undigested food" or bubble gum in your colons. Colon cleansing is a scam and is utter nonsense.

crisma is offline New Member

re:Colon Cleansing

I am actually having my colon cleansed regularly, and it really helped me a lot on many ways. It had improved my digestive system through flushing out of unwanted stuff on my colon. I use oxy-powder as Colon Detox which I learned from http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/ a herbal supplement formulated to help us cleanse our inner bodies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information