Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colon cleansing

KeyMastur is offline VET

Colon cleansing

Anyone had this done ? I recently read an article in an old MuscleMag (2000) titled "Gaining Without Steroids ". It talked about working out, dieting, all that good stuff. Then it mentioned colon irrigation, and how the insides of your intestine's are lined with all the crap, mucus, and other junk, which hinders absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other crap.

Any take on this ??

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is a really good chapter on this in a book in the Ironman series called the "Ultimate Bodybuilding Encyclopedia". It talks about using fasting cycles to clean out your system and how fasting allows your body to focus more on repairing itself as well as cleaning out a lot of junk in your digestive track. They say that your body first begins to clean out tumors and abnormal growths before anything else. Claims of fasting healing allergies, hypoglycemia, and chronic fatigue syndrome.

The really important thing is knowing how to fast. Such as taking steps on how to begin and how to come off by using steps to it all.

They warn people NOT to fast who:

- Have gallstones or a history of gallbladder trouble
    - People with a serious, acute infection
    - If you have had a blood clot or heart attack within 6 months
    - If you are an advanced diabetic who depends on insulin
    - If you are pregnant or lactating woman

Other than that - good old fiber (like Physlium husk) works to get the system greased down a bit- just stay hydrated...

BTW - I have not personally ever fasted or used any colon cleansing products. But this is what I have read...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If your talkin about supplements to clean your colon yes. I clean my system out when I start a new diet every time. If your talking about a hycolonic (sp?) HELL NO. But you can ask Cycleon. He does his own with a pressure washer.......So I hear

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yeah, I'm talkin about getting that tube shoved up your ass with a camera and all so they can clean the walls.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I use this to clean my ass. Put a few drops in a vitamin gelcap and down it. 2 hours later you will have a ass flowing like a river. It's also fun to put on ur room mates toilet paper or toothbrush.

Disclaimer : Scoville Units: 500,000. 100 times hotter than a jalapeno seed. The jalapeno is 5,000 Scoville Units. Use sparingly as a food additive. Do not use straight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Colon cleansing-gar9.gif  

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    If your talkin about supplements to clean your colon yes. I clean my system out when I start a new diet every time. If your talking about a hycolonic (sp?) HELL NO. But you can ask Cycleon. He does his own with a pressure washer.......So I hear
    What supps do you use for that RON? Nice shot at CYC...I wonder what he'll change your sig to this time.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Its not just a colon thing. Its supposed to clean your whole system out. Kinda a detox. The guy at the local vitamin store recommended it to me along time ago. I forget what its called but its a nasty powder that tastes like crap no matter what you mix it in. I only use it after I have went off my diet for a while and am jumping back on. To clean my whole system out.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Do enemas long enough and your system will get so it won't work without 'em. Best to use lots of fiber; psyllium husks work pretty well, and if you mix 'em with orange juice (two spoons to 4 oz) it's like Linda Lovelace -- goes down pretty good.
    Also, drinking plenty of water works wonders . . .

Vanmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Never had my colon cleansed but this thread made me laugh thinking of Eddie Murphy in the Nutty Professor, when the Momma says "I heard about these colon cleansings and I'm thinking of going down and getting my colon cleansed thoroughly". One of my favourite movies, as stupid as it is.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Nathan will clean your colon for free...

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    ya'll dont laugh at me ,but..as gay as it sounds,I actually had this procedure done and the difference is like night and day...seriously..I felt better,my skin was better,I lost bodyfat(but not mass)I slept better,better feeling of wellbeing,and most importanly,totally flattened out my stomach.it was one of the most incredible things ever..I had a girlfriend that recommened it to me and I laughed it off..you know..like"no way am I letting someone shove a big ol tube up my ass!!"lol..but after talking it over with my doctor,he said it was true about how it will be beneficial and yada yada yada..so,I actually went ahead with it and although it was a pretty uncomfortable experience getting the actual procedure done,I'd do it again knowing the results..having said that,this isnt something I really ever relate to most people but someone brought it up so theres my opinion ...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, since colon cancer is HUGE in my family, I'd better get my ass to the drug store!!! There also in a new MRI procedure that works better than your camera up the ass thing. The only downfall it's 1,000.00. But, I'd rather spend a 1,000 on that instead of bending over and having a dr. shove a camera up my ass!!!!!

Siefer is offline New Member
    They new procedure uses a CAT SCAN not an MRI if I am not mistaken ,

My Dad just had it done, cause he is 51 and have never had a colonoscopy, so he thought it might be a good idea, they didn't find anything, They fill you up with air and tell you to lie still, its kinda awkard but it seems better than the alternative for several reasons,
    the biggest being that you don't have to fast for 15 hours and take as many shit pills to clean you all out, and it doesn't take a day to recover, you get in and out in like 2 hours.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Yeah but how does air and a cat scan clean the inner walls out ??

rambo is offline The Lord God
    I wanna get one done just so i can watch all the stuff come out on the camera. but from what i understand if you do it repeatedly your body is knocked out of homeostatic repair, and stops flushing it out by itself, forcing you to get more hycolonics...

Siefer is offline New Member
    It isn't exactly a cleaning but you take all the pills to shit almost everything out, then they blow you up with air, and you lie there and the cat scan disects you with the computer and you can rotate around and go in and out of parts and check them from every angle, best way to check for colon cancer or cysts or anything like that,

Not a cleaning like with the waterhose, but still something people could look at getting done,

Dieselpower is offline Member
    what is that stuff u can buy that can cleans u out again?
    I didnt catch it.

Psyllium seed will do the trick. Metamucil grinds 'em up into a fine powder, but IMHO it's easier to deal with it if you get the whole seed and mix it up with orange juice. Swig it right down, and the psyllium seed seems like orange juice pulp.
    A tablespoon or two is plenty . . . take too much and it'll clog your intestines. And drink lots of water with it, too.
    That's about it . . .
    --Tock

thanks Tock for the infor.
    DP

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    To think of all the fun stuff we got to look forward to as we age!!!!!!!!.

:spudnikc3

I know

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    To think of all the fun stuff we got to look forward to as we age!!!!!!!!.

There's no need to wait . . . why not get yourself a big bag of psyllium and you and your sweetie can enjoy some of the most moving moments of your life while you can enjoy it most?
    Yah, why not?
    --Tock

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Psyllium seed will do the trick. Metamucil grinds 'em up into a fine powder, but IMHO it's easier to deal with it if you get the whole seed and mix it up with orange juice. Swig it right down, and the psyllium seed seems like orange juice pulp.
    A tablespoon or two is plenty . . . take too much and it'll clog your intestines. And drink lots of water with it, too.
    That's about it . . .
    --Tock

will this work as good as the ass treatment, and what does one of the treatments cost?

Originally Posted by Tock
    That's about it . . .
    --Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    will this work as good as the ass treatment, and what does one of the treatments cost?

I'm glad you're interested . . . you are joining an ever-increasing number of men looking for ways to combine health with happiness.

No, nothing is as effective or satisfying as Tock's good old-fashioned herbal roto-rooter treatment administered by an seasoned and caring expert. Many of our enthusiastic customers have used other solutions for years and years, but now say that "Once you've had the best, there's no need to use the rest!"

Tock's patented and gloriously efficacious herbal roto-rooter treatment is said to ripen and loosen the tubercules, rid the lungs of purulent matter, reduces congestion in all the organs, heals irritated and excited parts, promotes healthy action and sweet secretions, corrects the bile and cures billiousness, encourages appetite, cleanses and heals the sore spots, makes new blood and helps circulation, prevents other deposits of tubercules, helps the return of both flesh and spirit, builds and strengthens the whole man, and cures where other remedies fail. I'm sure this will provide all manner of satisfaction; in fact, I personally guarantee 100% satisfaction, or you get another spine-tingling treatment at absolutely no cost or obligation sensuously administered by Dr. Tock himself.

Expense? Well, yes, it is more expensive than other less effective ministrations, but as they say, "The bitterness of cheap quality is remembered long after the cost of excellent service is forgotten." PM me for details on our services and prices. I'm looking forward to having you as a long-term and passionate client.

--Tock

jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    I had it done too and yeah it was uncomfortable and embarrassing but I was so energized afterward. My body and skin felt and looked great. It definitely made a difference, but haven't done it since. It was just too embarassing. : (

decadbal is offline Banned
    energized eh.... that sounds funny, but i bet it does make u feel great, id like to, but am not man enough to be invaded in such a manner..lol

Be patient young Jedi...one day you will.

decadbal is offline Banned
    lol yes masta yoda

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I dont come here so often as I used to. The only reason I did now so I could share this Liver/Galbladder cleanse with you guys. It also talks about colon.

It is a 5 step process, but there are diffrent methods. May sounds grossom to some of you. But ya'll are tough guys, cough it up.

go to this link http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

It has all the information you need to know about all the junk you have in your system.

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Anyone had this done ? I recently read an article in an old MuscleMag (2000) titled "Gaining Without Steroids ". It talked about working out, dieting, all that good stuff. Then it mentioned colon irrigation, and how the insides of your intestine's are lined with all the crap, mucus, and other junk, which hinders absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other crap.

Any take on this ??
    Just to add my take on this issue. As of late, this has become quite a "hot topic" and really should be addressed. In my opinion, as is the opinion of many of the health professionals I know, colon cleansing is NOT advised. As far as I am concerned the only reason to have ones colon completely flushed is when undergoing a colonoscopy procedure. Most of these cleansing programs I have heard of, or seen involve not only the removal of the "bad stuff" but in addition to this there is removal of the electrolytes in your body, therefore disturbing this carefully balanced system....this can lead to dehydration among other problems. If you feel your bowel movements aren't "regular" enough for your taste consider a fiber supplement and be sure to drink plenty of water with it....hope that helps a little.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    Just to add my take on this issue. As of late, this has become quite a "hot topic" and really should be addressed. In my opinion, as is the opinion of many of the health professionals I know, colon cleansing is NOT advised. As far as I am concerned the only reason to have ones colon completely flushed is when undergoing a colonoscopy procedure. Most of these cleansing programs I have heard of, or seen involve not only the removal of the "bad stuff" but in addition to this there is removal of the electrolytes in your body, therefore disturbing this carefully balanced system....this can lead to dehydration among other problems. If you feel your bowel movements aren't "regular" enough for your taste consider a fiber supplement and be sure to drink plenty of water with it....hope that helps a little.
    Thanks for the info. Doc. How does this explain feeling so great after the procedure and having my skin look incredible? (Input your joke here)

Seriously, I felt incredible afterwards and know people who have said the same.

Thanks for the info. Doc. How does this explain feeling so great after the procedure and having my skin look incredible? (Insert joke here)

I dunno about y'all, but I'd be concerned that they might put too much fluid up where the sun don't shine, and maybe *pop* a lining in an intestine, and then flood my organs with fecal crap.
    No, I think I'll stick with the psyllium seed and OJ.
    --Tock

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    Thanks for the info. Doc. How does this explain feeling so great after the procedure and having my skin look incredible? (Insert joke here)

I'm not implying that the procedure does not work to literally flush you out, however, for as many cases of this procedure working "miracles" there is an equal amout of cases where people end up in the emergeny room for dehydration, among other problems. You have to understand that yes, it is cleaning out your colon and therefore, you might feel lighter, might feel less distention in your bowels etc. However, as I stated earlier, the large intestine along with your kidneys play an intricite role in the mineral balance within your body. Not only with the balance of sodium (which is the main culprit for the extreme dehydration seen) but your large intestine also works in conjucntion with vitamin D and I believe calbindin to aid in calcium being brought into your system. Now, not enough calcium can cause your heart, as well as other muscles to fire to often and well to put it simply hurt you pretty bad. So as I said, some people I have met swear by this procedure and they have had no adverse side effects, however, is it really worth playing russian roulette with your life?....

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I'm not implying that the procedure does not work to literally flush you out,

Doc, Isn't it better to just regurally consume 30+ grams of fiber daily from foods and let that do the cleaning job?

Thanks.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man_of_steel
    ya'll dont laugh at me ,but..as gay as it sounds,I actually had this procedure done and the difference is like night and day...seriously..I felt better,my skin was better,I lost bodyfat(but not mass)I slept better,better feeling of wellbeing,and most importanly,totally flattened out my stomach.it was one of the most incredible things ever..I had a girlfriend that recommened it to me and I laughed it off..you know..like"no way am I letting someone shove a big ol tube up my ass!!"lol..but after talking it over with my doctor,he said it was true about how it will be beneficial and yada yada yada..so,I actually went ahead with it and although it was a pretty uncomfortable experience getting the actual procedure done,I'd do it again knowing the results..having said that,this isnt something I really ever relate to most people but someone brought it up so theres my opinion ...
    Is this when they shove a tube up your ass and fill it with water to flush all of the **** out?

alevok Guest
    so I think in porn industry those anal chicks get colon cleansing in a regular basis, otherwise s.h.i.t happens.

bearhug75 is offline New Member
    I have heard really good things about colonics but am having trouble finding a clinic. I live in Columbus, Ohio. If anyone knows of somewhere I can go please let me know! Thanks!

Pump2004 is offline Junior Member
    Not with a camera. Using a product like Citric Maganesium will clean everything out. You feel great afterwards but don't plan on eating or drinking for about 8 hours after drinking it. And by the way, Drink it in close proximity to the toilet, it works fast.

mikex1337 is offline New Member
    I know this is a dead thread, but I just purchased this colon cleanser. Didn't work and just ended up hurting me. Don't waste your time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information