Found Cure For 'Round' Or Puffy Faces

I, along with several others on the board have complained about having a round, puffy and undefined face. It's really bad to deal with, it takes away a lot from a persons looks...now I found the cure. It's very very extreme but the benefits out weigh the price. It's called "Buccal Fat Extraction" and is a hardly invasive procedure adding definition and decreasing roundness of a face PERMENANTLY! It starts at about 2,000 bucks but it's a permenant result and I actually will be having the procedure done pretty soon. I'm pretty much against plastic surgery but all I see this as is removing some fat, it's like going on a diet. The number of fat cells in your face stay the same once you are adult, only increasing in size not in number. By taking a large number of these cells out, it's almost impossible to get a round looking face again. This is great especially for people who want to bulk for a while without having to worry about their appearance suffering. Anyway in my opinion, for something that will be there for the rest of your life, it's worth it...

helios is offline Associate Member
    have you tried using yohimburn first?

georgie24 is offline Member
    sounds like B.S to me sorry....

peump is offline Senior Member
    El Jugo Buen0
    "The number of fat cells in your face stay the same once you are adult, only increasing in size not in number. "

This is the case in all your fat cells not just the ones in your face. What your talking about is very similar to lipo. Good luck. maybe we can see before and after pics

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    if I had the cash I would have lyposuction done on my stomach, love handles, chest and face for sure. Luckily my face is the last thing to get fat.

Good luck and show us some before and after pics

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i wouldnt advice it to everyone but i too had a puffy face. did some dnp and i basically went from 16% to around 8-9% in less than a month. i no longer have a puffy face but it is not permanent.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    try lipostabil therapy. Small areas like puffy eyes from fat pockets, under the chin, etc. are exactly what it was designed for, IE the smaller areas of the body not worth cutting open for such small fat deposits. I think if done properly you could administer the injects yourself and come out with the same results as lipo, but without any healing time or scarring!

I plan on doing it under my chin. Even when my bf% is nice and low (single digits) i still have a small fat pocket in my love handles and under my chin. The handles i can burn off, but under my chin just bothers me. I want that slim, defined jaw line, not a puffy rolly neck

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    i wouldnt advice it to everyone but i too had a puffy face. did some dnp and i basically went from 16% to around 8-9% in less than a month. i no longer have a puffy face but it is not permanent.
    That's pretty nuts.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Lipostabil therapy is the way to go, for facial fat. I have talked to surgeons regarding the removal of fat cells around the face. The only people this would benefit are extreme obese people were the fat cell is excessive. But to reach this stage the rest of the body is a mess. Ex# 300 pound 5'7 women body fat %70 percent. If you are in this group then it would work for you.

i have been looking into lipostabil as well, seems to be the way to go for facial fat, the only problem is it seems to be extremly expensive

helios is offline Associate Member
    well i just received my yohimburn ES today, and i applied it to my face tonight. all i have to say is WHOA this stuff is intense. i my eyes are still teary and i applied it ten minutes ago. my roommates are prob gonna think im really unstable and like peppermints or something bc im gonna be walking around teary eyed and reeking of the japanese peppermint they put in this stuff all the time now.

anyway, lets hope this reduces the puffiness...

Quote Originally Posted by helios
    well i just received my yohimburn ES today, and i applied it to my face tonight. all i have to say is WHOA this stuff is intense. i my eyes are still teary and i applied it ten minutes ago. my roommates are prob gonna think im really unstable and like peppermints or something bc im gonna be walking around teary eyed and reeking of the japanese peppermint they put in this stuff all the time now.

anyway, lets hope this reduces the puffiness...
    keep us updated bro..

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    That's pretty nuts.
    my body fat is still dropping and my face is more defined now than its ever been. thats said and done after 3 dnp cycles

joevette is offline Banned
    I've never heard of using lipostabil for face fat, but I have seen very mixed reviews on it for belly fat. I couldn't imagine injecting that into my face, it's supposed to be pretty painful and cause some bruising. Not something I want on my face.

El Jugo, if you have the procedure done I think it would benefit everyone here if you posted before and after pics.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    my body fat is still dropping and my face is more defined now than its ever been. thats said and done after 3 dnp cycles
    Oh yeah, DNP dose seem to be really good for face fat. I had just done a 14 week bulker and gained 30lbs. My face was the fattest it has ever looked. I did DNP for 10 days and lost 30lbs, and my face was the biggest (smallest?) improvement. I then went right back to bulking, so I don't know how long lasting the effects were for the face. Now I'm back up 15lbs and my face is a little rounder than I would like.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have a mellon too! lol it is genetic, I used to have an excellent jaw line when I was in my teens to early 20s

HENRIETTA is offline New Member
    I feel its not genetic reason and with proper workout can get thin face.Face thin tool is very easy to use.No other effects and worries.I like it a lot, and the results are amazing if use it properly and do it twice a day.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    13 year old thread bump. Lol

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Jesus Christ with the necromancy.

Also, can't cryolipolysis basically do the same thing now, with far less chopping involved?

Thread Information