Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jack Reiner
  • 1 Post By Jack Reiner

Thread: Concussion Healing Through Peptides

Jack Reiner is offline New Member

Concussion Healing Through Peptides

I received a mild concussion 3 years ago, which has caused lingering inflammation within my blood vessels. This inflammation in the blood vessels has caused something known as an exertion headache, which occurs through extreme vasodialation/and blood pressure increase. I have been taking the following supplements which have significantly helped me heal: Fish oil, turmeric, NAC, vitamin D. Although I have healed significantly, I still have inflammation that needs to be taken away through the healing of the injured blood vessels. In order to increase the rate of healing, I have purchased the following peptides:

Thymosin Beta-4
    BPC-157
    CJC w/o DAC
    Ipamorelin

I have read through multiple studies that the systematic affects of the peptides, BPC-157 and Thymosin Beta-4 significantly decrease inflammation and overall improve traumatic brain injury healing.

I will log my progress as I go. I am confident that these peptides will help. I will do a weekly update, as the results of the brain's healing are not apparent over night.
    AllKindsOGains likes this.

Today was the first day that I used the following peptides:

TB500 (maxim peptides) Dose: 2mg
    Ipamorelin (extreme peptides) Dose: 150mcg in morning, 150mcg at night
    Cjc w/o DAC (extreme peptides) Dose: 150mcg in morning, 150mcg at night

Within 3 minutes after the thymosin beta-4 injection, I experience slight lethargy. I'm assuming that this could be just a simple reaction to the peptide that my body will eventually overcome as it adapts to the substance.

I had an exertion headache this morning, I noticed that Thymosin Beta-4 without a doubt lessened its duration.

BB King is offline New Member
    Subscribed

noballs25 is offline Associate Member
    Anyone else used maxim tb 500 with good results?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm in as well!

Best of luck!

Experiencing a headrush kind of lethargic feeling from maxim tb500. Not sure if this means it's bunk/contaminated. Anyone with tb500 experience chime in?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Thymosin beta-4 (TB-500)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Reiner View Post
    TB500 Dose: 2mg

Within 3 minutes after the thymosin beta-4 injection, I experience slight lethargy. I'm assuming that this could be just a simple reaction to the peptide that my body will eventually overcome as it adapts to the substance.
    This is absolutely not the case with TB500. There should be no such experience after injecting TB500 (user should feel nothing w/ regards to side effects). I am concerned and wish you luck JR!

Okay. That's about the last time I use maxim. I have another tb500 from extreme peptides. I will let you know if there are any sides
    956Vette likes this.

What brand did your rats use?

Did you get any nausea after?

Yes slight nausea. I tried the extreme peptide brand. Same thing.

I'm new to tb-500 but I've read a lot of people getting nauseous after injecting, I would think this would be a good sign your TB is good. Maybe someone else who's used it can chime in. But everyone's different, some might not get those sides.

Keep us posted man, all the side effects you get to. I'm probably about to place an order

I will keep you posted. That's interesting. Would make sense as both sources gave me a similar feeling.

Any updates jack? How you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by noballs25 View Post
    Any updates jack? How you doin?
    Sorry brotha, was actually going to post today. I wanted to wait a few days to see whether what I was feeling was placebo or actually real. I without a doubt am feeling ALOT better. My inflammation is down and I can feel that excercise does not irritate my brain nearly as much! This is amazing as it has officially been only a week.

The only issue I have had is the vasodialation from the cjc without dac. I need to ease my way into this one, because the vasodialation irritates my blood vessels still.

I have purchased igf lr3. Would this be beneficial to stack with the peptides I am using (stated in first post)?

So all in all, I am doing great.

Oh btw, geopeptides is the most reliable supplier that I have bought from. I ordered several different peptides from different companies and it seems as of geopeptides has the most potent.

I have never felt nautious after a tb injection. No headaches. Are you injecting your gh peps at the same time?

I am bout 3 weeks into my cycle of peptides. I am SIGNIFICANTLY better. I used to be able to feel a heaviness in my brain causing me to feel it move around when I stopped short when driving and from other jerky movements. This has subsided almost 100%. I removed ipamorelin and cjc without dac from my regimen and added IGF LR3 into my stack. 5 days post starting the IGF LR3, I noticed a huge jump in my recovery. So far, geopeptides and rui have been seen to provide the most quality products. I immediately feel a rush from the ipamorelin cjc without dac blend. As well, 60 mcg of IGF LR3 (the dose I am currently taking daily) gives me a light headed feeling and a soreness in my muscle. The tb500 causes immediate relief of any headache that I have pre injection. I am so blessed to have found these peptides. After almost three years of suffering, I am finally make huge leaps towards recovery. I expect to be healed by the time I am done with my cycle.

IGF LR3 reconstituted with bac water- 4 week cycle. 50 mcg first week, 60mcg from there on out.

TB500- 6 week cycle. Loading phase of 8 mg first two weeks, 6mg third week, 4mg fourth week,, 4 mg fifth week, 4 mg 6th week.
    BPC 157- 6 week cycle. 800 mcg a day for first three weeks, then 700 mcg for next 3 weeks

After discontinuing the cyle mentioned above, I will reintroduce the ipamorelin cjc without dac blend.
    Last edited by Jack Reiner; 04-10-2015 at 03:42 AM.

Yes, I now realize that true uncontaminated tb500 does not cause any of the symptoms that I experienced upon use. After using both the geopeptides brand as well as the rui brand, I realize that there must have been some extra substance in the extreme peptides and maxim peptides product. In all actuality, the tb500 from these companies (extreme and maxim) could have easily been bunk. They provided no relief at all, just a headache brain fog feeling.
    Last edited by Jack Reiner; 04-10-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Todayistomorrow is offline New Member
    Are you still active member jack?! I have concussion/mTBI from car accident. Very interested to hear if any benefits lasted and what your concussion symptoms were prior to taking these peptides! Please private message or find a way to get in touch with me. I’ve been trying to find cure/increase quality of my life for 6 years now and have seen research showing thymus beta 4 to be beneficial in TBI. Thanks!

Thread Information