Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Bobbyloads

Thread: What should I do? Have a pain in the elbow/forearm

Bobbyloads is offline New Member

What should I do? Have a pain in the elbow/forearm

Just started my cycle a few weeks ago and I over did it on working on my biceps. I already had shoulder pain since before and am working through it but this pain is causing me not to be able to work out good on my bicep on my left arm. According to google it’s tennis elbow it’s really causing discomfort and only allowing me to do 20lb dumbbells on my left arm. I feel like I’m wasting my work outs and an super bummed cause I can’t get a good work out in on that bicep. It’s got better I’m trying to give days before I work out the biceps but still seems like far away from what I need it to be at. Anyone have this before? What are my options l? Cortisone shots possible? Or any other treatment to speed up the recovery?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbyloads View Post
    Just started my cycle a few weeks ago and I over did it on working on my biceps. I already had shoulder pain since before and am working through it but this pain is causing me not to be able to work out good on my bicep on my left arm. According to google it’s tennis elbow it’s really causing discomfort and only allowing me to do 20lb dumbbells on my left arm. I feel like I’m wasting my work outs and an super bummed cause I can’t get a good work out in on that bicep. It’s got better I’m trying to give days before I work out the biceps but still seems like far away from what I need it to be at. Anyone have this before? What are my options l? Cortisone shots possible? Or any other treatment to speed up the recovery?
    Two options, let it go and wind up dealing with severe pain for years or
    Follow this link and try non surgical treatment. If it fails you may need surgery but it is usually treatable without surgery.
    https://orthoinfo.aaos.org/en/diseas...epicondylitis/

Click the link then scroll down to treatments and click.
    RoxRunner likes this.

Thanks I will take a look at it and I don’t like the word surgery already had 2 knee ones.

Obs
    Thanks I will take a look at it and I don’t like the word surgery already had 2 knee ones.
    Sometimes surgery is better than letting it go. Usually in fact

So I’m fucked basically. Do I continue the cycle if that’s the case what are the options stay on and work out light?

Obs
    I let mine go with rheumatoid arthritis and now if I dont have nandrolone in me I literally get screaming pain in my left elbow. I hyperextended it with a chainsaw when I was 18.

The pain gets unbearable. Pressure from a wrad and ice settles it after an hour or so.

A tight wrap does wonders. Wear elbow support lifting. Idc how gay people think it is it can save you a world of hurt.

Obs
    Attachment 172889

Seth feroce wearing knee support.

I’ll go get it checked out I already bought that brace for it it helps when I wear it but can’t really do biceps in it. I already got arthritis and inflammation that I taken meds for.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I’ll go get it checked out I already bought that brace for it it helps when I wear it but can’t really do biceps in it. I already got arthritis and inflammation that I taken meds for.
    Mobic?

Molaxin or something like that I was getting my knee drained monthly until I went to Poland for a wedding and my cousin offered me niemesil it’s a powder you put in a drink best shit ever but after 6 months you shouldent take to so when I got health insurance they switched me to that.

Obs
    Molaxin or something like that I was getting my knee drained monthly until I went to Poland for a wedding and my cousin offered me niemesil it’s a powder you put in a drink best shit ever but after 6 months you shouldent take to so when I got health insurance they switched me to that.
    In the US they give arthritis patients mobic first and it did jack for me.
    Seems like most doctors try to prescribe cortisone injections and mobic rather than fix the issue or give something that actually works.

I have had all the kids im gonna have so I am not worried about nandrolone with trt. It has been the best thing i have found but you can expect shrunk nuts.

K thanks for all the info

Obs
    K thanks for all the info
    You welcome hope something helped somehow. I feel your pain brother

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    When you start a cycle your muscles get stronger quicker than your tendons and ligaments. It’s common for people to suffer injuries when they start cycling to soon in their working out ‘career’.

You had only been lifting 4 months before this cycle?

Go see a physio and get it properly diagnosed and proper rehab treatment.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Yeah I’m going to go today shit was hurting all night felt it in my sleep even.

Tendanidius or what ever best case worst case a tear will prob have to get an mri sad day for me today

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    PRP INJECTION.......its works........fixed my severe golf/tennis elbow I had about 5 years ago, hurts like hell but fixed the problem in 4-5 weeks after injection.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    PRP INJECTION.......its works........fixed my severe golf/tennis elbow I had about 5 years ago, hurts like hell but fixed the problem in 4-5 weeks after injection.
    How many prp injections did you do? Covered by insurance or was it out of pocket, cost?

Thank you

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    How many prp injections did you do? Covered by insurance or was it out of pocket, cost?

Thank you
    Out of Pocket, One PRP injection. Insurance doesn't cover PRP

Thread Information