Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 3 Post By marcus300

Thread: Topical Papaverine as a growth factor

MrHandsomePants is offline New Member

Lightbulb Topical Papaverine as a growth factor

This is an interesting article:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15457029/
    Could topical papaverine be used as a growth factor to speed up muscle recovery or vascular growth? In a similar way to how igf-1, bpc-157, and tb-500 help with new muscle growth/recovery and angiogenesis

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please stop looking for some secret you're always posting some marketing shit aimed at the vulnerable. Lets talk about you and how we can get you to build some muscle because it isn't going to come out of some bottle or vial.

How old are you and what are your stats?

hows your training?
    diet?
    almostgone and BuddyGlove1 like this.

MrHandsomePants is offline New Member
    Lol, this isn't marketing stuff, I'm legit curious on the possibilities and potential of these atypical growth factors/mechanisms

I'm 19, 6ft2.5", 185lbs it doesn't matter how hard I work out, how little I eat, how much I eat, I always seem to bottom out at 185 and I can't get my bmi below about 16% and I can't seem to get lean or get bulked, I'm at a standstill
    Last edited by MrHandsomePants; 08-06-2018 at 01:14 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHandsomePants View Post
    Lol, this isn't marketing stuff, I'm legit curious on the possibilities and potential of these atypical growth factors/mechanisms

I'm 19, 6ft2.5", 185lbs it doesn't matter how hard I work out, how little I eat, how much I eat, I always seem to bottom out at 185 and I can't get my bmi below about 16% and I can't seem to get lean or get bulked, I'm at a standstill
    That's because you haven't learnt yet how to manipulate diet to suit your goals or how to train properly yet, you may think your eating and training right but just from your post I can tell your not. No steroid will help you because you will just go back down to your normal size after any drug you take because you cant maintain with your current diet and training.

Steroids aren't the answer at your age they will hinder your long term goals just think about going through your 20's without getting a hard-on and having low test because you have destroyed your HPTA. You start thread after thread about peps or steroids or some bizarre ideas in trying to find out what will make you big, well sir you wont get big if you cant at your age with your testosterone . You need to build a fuking solid base, I big solid foundation from hard work, yes that's right hard fuking work in the gym going all out learning how your body responds and then eating enough so you grow. If you cant get past 185lbs then all your doing is eating for a185lbs man, try eating and training like 220lbs man and constantly doing that for another few yrs. Guess what will happen?

I know what you will do ignore my post think I am some cunt and you';; do all these stupid arse peps and steroids in hope to get big well, your wrong and you need to listen. Will you? doubt it so will see you in the trt section soon enough were you will be crying.

You haven't got the answers at 19yrs old so listen to people who have.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Agree with Marcus! Wish I had the same T levels I had at 19! Imagine.. Having to stick a needle in your ass twice a week for the rest of your life.. It is a long road. You likely have high T already.. Eat big. Start weighing and counting what you are eating. Start lifting heavy ass weights and you will grow. Review the diet and training section.. Stick to something for a year and see what happens.

Thread Information