• 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By i_SLAM_cougars

Thread: Loose skin

LiftingLevi is offline Junior Member

Loose skin

I don’t really know if this belongs here.. but it’s the best place I could think of. In my senior year before I began to lose weight at 18, I was 300 lbs. since then I dropped to 160 lbs, went to 230 lbs, back to 195, then 225 where I finally started my actual bodybuilding journey under a coach and strict diet/workout plan. My fear is this.. I have stretch marks from my time as a bigun. Currently I’m down to 203 as of my last weigh in this past Saturday. Losing between 1-2 lbs each week. I am already showing a decent amount of “loose skin” when I’m bent over. This is strictly in my stomach area. I have a feeling surgery might be the only thing, but I’m determined to try every but first. I take collagen daily, whether it helps or not idk but it’s healthy regardless so what the hell. Any tips, tricks, words of wisdom or encouragement? I want to eventually step onto the stage and would hate to have my stomach “tucked” slightly into my classic shorts
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingLevi View Post
    I don’t really know if this belongs here.. but it’s the best place I could think of. In my senior year before I began to lose weight at 18, I was 300 lbs. since then I dropped to 160 lbs, went to 230 lbs, back to 195, then 225 where I finally started my actual bodybuilding journey under a coach and strict diet/workout plan. My fear is this.. I have stretch marks from my time as a bigun. Currently I’m down to 203 as of my last weigh in this past Saturday. Losing between 1-2 lbs each week. I am already showing a decent amount of “loose skin” when I’m bent over. This is strictly in my stomach area. I have a feeling surgery might be the only thing, but I’m determined to try every but first. I take collagen daily, whether it helps or not idk but it’s healthy regardless so what the hell. Any tips, tricks, words of wisdom or encouragement? I want to eventually step onto the stage and would hate to have my stomach “tucked” slightly into my classic shorts
    Do surgery.
    You need to feel good about you.
    I am not in the "fake tits on a girl is nasty" category.
    People that say that shit think steroids make you magically get huge.

I get a skin tag and it gets cut off. Its cosmetic.
    I would rather make my body cosmetically perfect than be the queer putting $7k rims on his truck that will never go off road though its a 4x4.

You need to be comfortable and happy in your skin if you can. Its no different than getting that skin tag lasered. Its what you care about and yes others do too.

They can lie all they want until that fake tits DD chick lays her tits on their shoulders and suddenly that "fake" girl will make them hard as a rock.

I know a lotta guys self conscious about this and surgey is the best cure.
    We are held back by the dogma of people insecure about themselves so they try to paint others that are better looking as "fake".

Fuck em.
    You cant fake attractive.
    Its your one life and I hope it satisfies you brother.
    Make it what you want.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Build enough muscle to fill it out. Problem solved

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As OB said,surgery is quickest option..sun fades stretch marks and if your on stage you’ll have fake tan on anyways..get a high quality lotion. lubriderm is good for the money.,apply once or twice a day to sagging areas keeping skin moist keeping hydrated and staying away from hot chlorinated water will all help..you can buy chlorine removing shower heads..growth hormone is wonderful for the skin and might over time tighten up those areas a bit quicker..good luck bro hope you make it on stage!
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 10-16-2019 at 07:05 AM.
    LiftingLevi and Obs like this.

Obs, you’re always everywhere on this forum spreading that fucking pumped up mentality and it’s gosh damn addicting! You’re right. When I reach that goal weight, I should do it. One of my fears was the down time, they say 6 weeks to fully recover. But I could look at it as rest well needed for my body and muscle memory will get me back to where I need to be. Fuck it, I’ll start saving some $ now unless my wife’s TriCare agreed to pay for it!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs, you’re always everywhere on this forum spreading that fucking pumped up mentality and it’s gosh damn addicting! You’re right. When I reach that goal weight, I should do it. One of my fears was the down time, they say 6 weeks to fully recover. But I could look at it as rest well needed for my body and muscle memory will get me back to where I need to be. Fuck it, I’ll start saving some $ now unless my wife’s TriCare agreed to pay for it!
    Thanks brother. One thing I know is confidence is half of attractiveness. I hear people say things about cosmetic surgery being shallow and in most cases they are the shallow ones.

I would love to buy my gf cosmetic surgery so she feels better about herself. Not for my benefit but just for her. She cant help it that she has stretch marks. She is a mother.

When she is confident in the right dress she is beaming and turns heads. Thats not shallow or vanity. Its the very essence of beauty and being human.
    ghettoboyd and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thanks brother. One thing I know is confidence is half of attractiveness. I hear people say things about cosmetic surgery being shallow and in most cases they are the shallow ones.

I would love to buy my gf cosmetic surgery so she feels better about herself. Not for my benefit but just for her. She cant help it that she has stretch marks. She is a mother.

When she is confident in the right dress she is beaming and turns heads. Thats not shallow or vanity. Its the very essence of beauty and being human.
    It’s like being the dude with the big dick in the locker room
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    That is a touching way of explaining it.
    I tell them you can look but dont touch.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ........ I tell them you can touch but dont look.
    ^^^^^ I worked too many hours this week or something. I read your post but in my mind it said the above statement.

Think I'll have a shot of sour mash and hit the bed early.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have tried everything. I came down from 240 to 165 naturally. I will give you some tips.
    First off, I said no to surgery. Just because.
    I haven’t tried this, but if you burn your skin it will peel off and the new skin will be tight. ..., just kidding- don’t try it although it may work. I have tried the creams they sell- essentially a waste of money. I have used bag balm and preparation H- now I am serious- they work somewhat. Probably not enough for what you want.
    The only option other than surgery that has really worked is radio frequency. At least three sessions should do it. Once again, it is not surgery so it is not perfect like surgery and it is temporary. It lasts about 3 months.

Besides all of that, you want your posture such that it is stretching your abs. Cccc VC Chest up shoulders back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    numernuts and Obs like this.

I read about that. There is a specific one that is where they do have to make a very small incision and put the frequency device in, it’s 1 time only and takes 1-2 months to fully do its job, but the process is an hour long and it says it lasts for about a year to a year and a half. It’s like the Vshape you are talking about and they recommend coming back every 10 months to do it again to not let the skin go “back” to its original shape. I’ve considered it, it’s about $1,500

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^^^ I worked too many hours this week or something. I read your post but in my mind it said the above statement.

Think I'll have a shot of sour mash and hit the bed early.
    Lmfao

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I read about that. There is a specific one that is where they do have to make a very small incision and put the frequency device in, it’s 1 time only and takes 1-2 months to fully do its job, but the process is an hour long and it says it lasts for about a year to a year and a half. It’s like the Vshape you are talking about and they recommend coming back every 10 months to do it again to not let the skin go “back” to its original shape. I’ve considered it, it’s about $1,500
    From what I've read, it only works if you have a little loose skin. If you have drapes like me, it won't work

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    From what I've read, it only works if you have a little loose skin. If you have drapes like me, it won't work
    HMB- that is the case of everything I mentioned. There is no miracle cure. Since I compete, I need for the skin to be tight as possible or you cannot see the abs.

HoldMyBeer and KINGKONG like this.

Yes my skin isn’t super loose, but I still have some work to go on weight loss also

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    HMB- that is the case of everything I mentioned. There is no miracle cure. Since I compete, I need for the skin to be tight as possible or you cannot see the abs.

Surgery=miracle cure
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Surgery=miracle cure
    I’ll bet you like fake boobs also!

Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Obs

I like them all
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions

They’re real if I can touch them
    Obs, Quester and Richard Head like this.

Obs
    They’re real if I can touch them
    Damn straight.

Nackel is offline New Member
    Do what you need to do to feel good about yourself. Even if that means surgery. Just be aware of the risks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the story of my life

Thread Information