• 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Fluidic Kimbo
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Melanotan II - Load 10mg, then Tan 10mg

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Melanotan II - Load 10mg, then Tan 10mg

I ordered two 10mg vials of MTII just now.

Here's what I'm gonna do:

Day 1: 3 mg
    Day 2-8: 1mg
    Start tanning on day 9
    Day 9-18: 1mg, 10 mins tanning

I'm gonna keep my face covered with a UV mask coz I don't wanna go Indian/Turkish. I don't care how dark my body goes though.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I ordered two 10mg vials of MTII just now.

Here's what I'm gonna do:

Day 1: 3 mg
    Day 2-8: 1mg
    Start tanning on day 9
    Day 9-18: 1mg, 10 mins tanning

I'm gonna keep my face covered with a UV mask coz I don't wanna go Indian/Turkish. I don't care how dark my body goes though.

Do what you want, but there's no need to load your MT2 doses like that.
    956Vette likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Do what you want, but there's no need to load your MT2 doses like that.

You don't think I'll go a lot darker on my first day tanning than if I hadn't front-loaded?

I took my first shot two days ago, it was 3mg and I was very woozy after it... I definitely needed to lie down. I was lying in bed with a feeling of warm waves in my face... definitely easy to freak out a bit if you're not used to it.

Lastnight I took 1mg and was I just a tiny bit woozy after it.

The first vial will be finished in 6 days and then I'll start tanning 10mins a day while I start the 2nd vial. I reckon I'll get darker from front-loading.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    front loading is not a good idea imo . apart from the nausea you can also go hypoglycemic.

simply taking 500mcg in a single dose taken multiple times per week works just fine and you'll be tan in just a couple weeks (if your actually out in the sun tanning daily) . 3mg in a single dose sounds terrible, no wonder you were woozy
    almostgone and 956Vette like this.

I'm getting spontaneous erections in my car on the drive to work in the morning. Must be real.

I took my last injection lastnight.

To give you an idea of how dark my body is . . . I went for a full body massage yesterday and the masseuse asked me if I'm half black.

I've had my face covered the whole time with a UV mask when using sunbeds, and so only my body is dark.

I'm looking forward to my next sun holiday... I won't be bothered by the sun nearly as much.
    956Vette likes this.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Yeah go easy a low dose does a lot. I've been off tanning and mt2 for over 7 months and I stil have mad tan lines. My mom's from Venezuela tho so I tan easy;

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Yeah. That stuff is amazing. Folks will think you are Dominican or black. And you want to tear up ass all day.

I saved so much time last summer not having to lay outside everyday. Once in awhile will last summer and we’ll into fall.

It’s one of the substances that you can really tell the first day if it works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I love melanotan but I’m a hairy dude with a thick beard. I’ve had a 5 o’clock shadow since 10th grade. Homer Simpson is my dad. When I take melanotan, My body hair gets darker, especially on the face. I start looking “dirty” so I can’t go crazy on it.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Melanotan II - Load 10mg, then Tan 10mg

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I love melanotan but I’m a hairy dude with a thick beard. I’ve had a 5 o’clock shadow since 10th grade. Homer Simpson is my dad. When I take melanotan, My body hair gets darker, especially on the face. I start looking “dirty” so I can’t go crazy on it.
    I wish it would darken my hair. This damn grey is taking over my beard. I look like an old geezer lately.

I was lamenting this to a chick I was rapping to in a bar back in January. She said “don’t worry, when there’s snow on the roof, there’s a fire in the furnace.”
    I think she was just trying to cheer me up. I did wind up pounding that ass for a couple of weeks, so maybe she just liked older guys.

I don’t feel any better. She was just a little crazy.

Last edited by C27H40O3; 04-27-2020 at 10:06 AM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I wish it would darken my hair. This damn grey is taking over my beard. I look like an old geezer lately.

I was lamenting this to a chick I was rapping to in a bar back in January. She said “don’t worry, when there’s snow on the roof, there’s a fire in the furnace.”
    I think she was just trying to cheer me up. I did wind up pounding that ass for a couple of weeks, so maybe she just liked older guys.

I don’t feel any better. She was just a little crazy.

LMAO- my problem is there won’t be much snow on the roof because there’s no much hair left. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    MT2 and tanning makes me super dark. Some of the deepest, darkest tans I have ever had.
    956Vette likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashop View Post
    MT2 and tanning makes me super dark. Some of the deepest, darkest tans I have ever had.
    I actually had a black guy come up to me and put his arm next to me and say,” damn, your darker than me”. LOL
    I only use tanning and MT2 for competition. No painting.

Now if only I could get the sun to come out here. It’s been rainy and cloudy for weeks and the tanning spot has been closed over a month.

This year I might try to get as dark as I can from the shoulders down. Then I'll just have a mild tan on my face. The difficult part will be getting a smooth blend along my neck.

Back in 2013 I was using melanotan 2 and I got very very dark. I went too dark on my face though and I sort of looked like a race mismatch. I won't make that mistake again. I have a UV shield that I can put over my face and neck.

By the way did anybody see the guy on the Oprah Winfrey show who was drinking a liquid solution of silver and he turned his skin blue? The video's up on YouTube. Supposedly it's harmless.

Here he is:

The tanning studios open in my town again on July 6th, and so I think I'll start front-loading tomorrow.

I'm just going to consistently take 1mg per day, then start tanning on the 4th day and just keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    The tanning studios open in my town again on July 6th, and so I think I'll start front-loading tomorrow.

I'm just going to consistently take 1mg per day, then start tanning on the 4th day and just keep going.
    You just revived a thread that has been dormant for 2 months???

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You just revived a thread that has been dormant for 2 months???
    Yeah I think that's okay, especially considering how I'm the one who started the thread.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Yeah I think that's okay, especially considering how I'm the one who started the thread.
    True..
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member

You dont need to front load just take 500mcg an hour before you go tan, and 500mcg per day even if you dont tan. In less than 5 sessions you should as dark as you want.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I get nauseous on anything over 200 mcg, and it lasts a few hours. 150 and I get very tan, don’t need more.
    956Vette likes this.

Thread Information