Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Eczema or Psoriasis caused by Test/Tren?

emperor12 is offline New Member

Eczema or Psoriasis caused by Test/Tren?

Hi there. I have in the past gotten the usual big zits on my back from this stuff.....but in the last year I now have what looks and feels exactly (only from research) like Eczema or Psoriasis. Not the usual big bumps that you can pop. More like flaky dry inflamed red skin. Can this be used from test and or then use? I've stopped taking it... No need to post pics because it's embarrassing but looks like any pics you'll see on google.

I have gone to 2 different doctors and they had NO CLUE. It's Canada so they are a bit out to lunch. One just didn't know....and the next said to stop taking super hot showers....now I take cold showers and no change so I doubt thats the cause. It's worse than a shower kind of thing anyways....

It has to be hormone related or something....diet has not changed at all.

Any ideas? it's killing me....but try some gut healing detox/parasite things but....that might be dreaming.

I am 42 yers old and until 1 year ago Ive never had anything like this...

Thank you for any suggestions....anything at all.
    Last edited by emperor12; 03-05-2020 at 07:52 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    As I got older, I occasionally would have very small patches of dry skin on my hands, but my Dr. wrote me a script for clobetasol propionate . I only use it once or twice per year now.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

emperor12 is offline New Member
    thank you. I will look into that.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I started getting this around age 25 and I’m 33 now. I thought it was from my cat, but even after not being around my cat for months at a time, I still would get it. I also went to a dermatologist and basically he said they don’t know why this happens and it seems like an allergic reaction in the sense that the skin is hyper reacting to something and causing the red itchy skin and flaking. For me, it gets the worst when I skip a shower or if I sweat a lot. Especially if I go to the gym and don’t take a shower right after. Hydrocortisone cream works well at stopping it. Facial hair makes it worse. Once I shaved off my goatee, it reduced by a lot. I get it on one eyebrow, my upper lip/nose creases, and parts of my scalp near my hairline and some parts of my cheeks. It does fucking suck, it’s another thing I have to worry about all the time and it makes your skin look older and patchy. I used to ha e the best skin too.

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I get it under my eyes in red blotches. My girl has a script for this stuff called betamethasone propionate . It works for about a week or two at a time. Its something new to me in the last couple years. No clue what caused it. I thought maybe gear related too.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Kendelemen is offline New Member
    It's possible that your skin condition is related to the use of Test and Tren , as hormonal changes can affect the skin. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional who specializes in dermatology for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan. In the meantime, if you want to explore dermatological topics further, you might want to check out the therapeutique-dermatologique source. It could provide you with some valuable insights.I hope you did find the answers and relief you're looking for. Skin issues can be quite challenging, but with the right guidance, things can improve.
    Last edited by Kendelemen; 12-11-2023 at 04:56 AM.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Getting old sucks, experienced similar around your age. Wouldn't think to attribute the test/tren before considering stress. Don't sweat it.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information