Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Ashop

Thread: Elbow pain help

Kaytime is offline Associate Member

Elbow pain help

Hey guys

I have lately been getting pain on the ball of my elbow bone, no pain on the inside area or outside as it doesn’t feel like golfers/tennis.

The only issue I have with this is I can’t do whole
    Body dips as left side elbow just hurts but I can do machine plated dips with no issue using 200kg each side.

Couple hours after tricep training I get tender elbows and I can’t put them on bench or keep them
    Bent laying down but when arms are straight they are ok.

Who that actual back of elbow did j the elbow point is where the problem is. Is this something that I can fix ? Has anyone had this before?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    If it hurts, don’t do it. Dips are terrible for elbows. I had to stop doing dips, overhead presses, and heavy bench (don’t do barbell bench anyhow) because of elbow and shoulder pains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    If it feels like bone on bone, you might try diclofenac gel. Its a topical pain killer that has worked wonders for my knee (torn meniscus).

You might also try BPC-157 and TB-500. I seem to have had good luck with these peptides and the diclofenac.
    You choosing no surgery for the torn Meniscus?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    So far, yes. I find my current discomfort tolerable and really only a problem if I do high impact moves. Since eliminating the majority of those, I have been able to avoid surgery (to date anyhow)
    I put it off as long as I could but finally had the surgery. On my way to recovery right now. Doc is saying he thinks I will return to 100%.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Let us know how it goes. I also have a torn meniscus in my left knee. Didn't get surgery either.

Thread Information