Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Thymosin Labs has their vials back

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries

Thymosin Labs has their vials back

I got an email from Thymosin Labs that the vials are back in stock, which seems good, except....

Does anyone know why they were out of stock in the first place? Can't tell by looking at the site, at least not at first glance. I tried reaching their customer service email in January but never heard back. They also said this is a limited production run of 1000 vials each, not sure what to think about that.

Anybody have any info?

EDIT: to add discount code of 'PRO33' for 33% off.
    Last edited by Cylon357; 03-28-2021 at 01:37 PM. Reason: PRO33

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Underground labs have inventory management and quality control/consistency challenges just as all the newb compounding pharmacies on the block, I assume. Never feels great to hear from your drug dealer you are the custom synthesis guinea pig. Ultimately, wouldn't look too much into it...vendor is restricted in what they can communicate and likely feels shame w/ foot in mouth.

Legal Thymosin Beta-4 15MG offered by my local Texas anabolic pharmacy retails for $99 today, not bad.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Underground labs have inventory management and quality control/consistency challenges just as all the newb compounding pharmacies on the block, I assume. Never feels great to hear from your drug dealer you are the custom synthesis guinea pig. Ultimately, wouldn't look too much into it...vendor is restricted in what they can communicate and likely feels shame w/ foot in mouth.

Legal Thymosin Beta-4 15MG offered by my local Texas anabolic pharmacy retails for $99 today, not bad.
    Damn! Does your doc script you that? Is it a local compounding pharmacy or ?? Because that is a great price for 15mg of legit, pharma'ish product.

Thread Information