Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member

Halflife of proscar/propecia

In the process of moving I seem to have lots my proscar supply. I ordered some more but it will be 2-4 weeks before it gets here. I am in the middle of a t400/eq cycle and was taking it not to lose my hair. I took it for 2 months before the cycle too. How long can I go without taking it before the medicene wears off?? Does anyone know any online pharmacys to order proscar from that ship quickly??? Thanks.

well I finally found them after going through every box and bag i had.... I'm still curious if anyone knows the answer to my question on the half life though??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Less than a day, maybe about 12 hours. I know for sure that it is less than a day. I have seen people debate for that reason if it is better to split doseages into twice a day. I hope that helps a little. Best to search on some of those boards. Like www.hairsite.com , www.regrowth.com, www.hairlosstalk.com

Another good thing about the short half life is that any sides are almost immediatley reversible where avodart's half life is very long, I think many days or even weeks. Sorry I am not being exact and talking from my memory but time is short right now for surfing.

Intresting... so is it better to split the dosages into twice a day??

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    It was debated. I think as directed, once a day is best.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I know my reply may be a little late but you can get propecia from ebay. You can get a bottle for around $40. A friend of mine does that instead of going to a pharm. I guess its cheaper?

Thread Information