Thread: Auto Accident

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member

Auto Accident

Hey guys, I was invlolved in an accident at the beginning of the semester. (Middle of January) I was not seriously injured, at the time i only had a strained muscle in my back. But lately, I am having problems with both of my shoulders (front deltoids), i have a bruised rib, and my back is still very tight. Since January, I have lost about 10 pounds of muscle, and i can see that i am putting on fat. My injuries really only hurt whenever i am weight lifting. I can still hit the punching bag, do cardio, and i even played volleyball today without much of a problem. I have always had a little extra fat. So I was wondering if i should 1. lay off the weights for a while and stick with just cardio until i get cut and defined? Then go back to the wieights and hopefully my injuries will be fine by then.
    or
    2. Try to lift lightly so that i do not lose all my muscle and work on cutting and cardio? Seems like the only thing i do not have any pain on is bi's and legs so i could train them with no problem.
    Anyway, any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated....

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    listen to your body, lift light until you are healed. seek therapy, auto insurance will cover physical therapy costs in most states giving you btwn $2500 to $5000 for treatment, listen to me, get a lawyer, if this accident wasnt you fault you can sue the other persons innsurance company. lawyers will only take money from you if you win the case, if you lose it costs zip.

Thread Information