ross3814 is offline Member

question on hives.

has anyone ever got hives from gear? i am currently in my fourth week of enanthate and am getting really itchy hives. they kinda appear in different spots, and look like a cluster of 4 or 5 mosquito bites. last night there were a couple of clusters on my back, this morning on my delt, and its on and off on my glute. anyone know what this is?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    has anyone ever got hives from gear? i am currently in my fourth week of enanthate and am getting really itchy hives. they kinda appear in different spots, and look like a cluster of 4 or 5 mosquito bites. last night there were a couple of clusters on my back, this morning on my delt, and its on and off on my glute. anyone know what this is?
    What brand of enanthate are you using................

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That kind of reaction could be consistent with an anaphylactic reaction (allergy) to the gear - which is very possible. I would keep a very close eye on it. For now, you can try some OTC histamine blockers (like Bendryl). If you feel any conjestion, swelling in your throat - go the the ER. The first allergic reaction to a substance can occur slowly and continous exposure becomes more and more dangerous.

Not trying to freak you out or anything - I just want you to be aware of the worse case scenerio.

ross3814 is offline Member
    it is shanghai labs... thanks warrior... anyone else?

nekomuscle is offline New Member

Allergy to oil?

I agree with the previous posts, I think you are having an allergic reaction.

For moderately to very severe reactions, you need cortisone! Cortisone will stop the mast cells (sp?) from releasing histamine. Benadryl and other histamine blockers are only part of the answer for treating reactions. The treatment for this is not going to promote your goals.

I think you might be allergic to the oil suspension. Are you allergic to sesame seeds?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I was just reading the MSDS info for benzyl alcohol, and it mentioned that people can acquire allergies to it over time. Could be that it's just the BA (or maybe even the BB) that's doing it . . .
    Probably need to eliminate each substance, one at a time, to figure out what's doing it to you. Good luck.

Thread Information