956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Getting Tan with Melanotan

Getting Tan with Melanotan

From bodybuilders to gingers, melanotan peptides are changing lives. So many success stories out there, so little time and/or attention span. So let’s get down to business.

What is Melanotan?
    First of all, understand that we are going to talk about Melanotan II (or MT-II) from here on out. While there is more clinical research in regards to Melanotan, end users simply do not rave about it like they do with MT-II. Beyond sunless tanning capabilities, MT-II has libido enhancement and spontaneous erections as side effects.

Read more

MT-II is an analog of the peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (α-MSH). This hormone acts on melanocytes to stimulate melanin production. Melanin is your pigment responsible for your tan.

Read more about melanocytes and why tanning pills do not work

What does melanotan look like?
    Melanotan users research with sterile freeze-dried product. Example shown below

Do you have to inject Melanotan?

Yes. The best, most efficient method of administering melanotan is via sub-q injection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCN3W6p43fk

In regards to the nasal spray

New Peptide Users Please Read

SO LET’S GET TAN WITH MELANOTAN ALREADY!
    Not so fast, there are many things you will need to consider before experimenting with this peptide. First of all, MT-II is not an approved drug (anywhere). Second, variables such as skin type and individual goals need assessment.
    Fantastic area to discuss melantaon

Third, a reminder from sideways: “When you start taking melanotan to try and get a tan please just remember that tanning is literally a side effect of what the peptide is doing in your body, it is not the objective. It was not designed with the concept in mind of giving you a tan therefore the quality, quantity and purity of your tan is wholly controlled by your body’s natural abilities when heightened by the peptide. Melanotan is not going to color your skin, it is going to make your own skin create its own tan more easily and that in turn creates UV protection. If you are looking to be some bronzed beach god with perfectly uniform and specific color then you are better off to go get that paint on tan stuff….”

So what skin type am I?

Am I a good candidate for MT-II?
    Melanotan is best suited for the folks with skin types I & II

How should I dose MT-II?
    Start out with small doses and build up. A typical starting dose is around .25mg and max dose reaching 1mg.

Solid overviews worthy of a read at this point
    Overview 1 Overview 2

How long before I see results?

In as little as a few days you can notice changes. Your amped up melanocytes first make their presence known by making your freckles darker. This phase is awkward for some and spooks others. It is all about being a good candidate in the first place imho.

True Type 1 - majik715’s log

Get DARK – Follow Henry_Porter’s log

Should I pay $100 for 10mg of MT-II?
    No. Don’t pay too much, don’t pay too little either. A quality peptide can be found for around half that. Research the seller’s feedback and reputation before purchasing.

Things to consider:

There is no magic pill or formula. Few dermatologists know about melanotan. The skin is a large, unpredictable organ. Feel comfortable and confident with MT-II before considering a personal trial.

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    good info mate im new to melanotan but u this helps

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Beware of the side effects. I had new moles and freckles come up where there werent any before, and existing ones got bigger. Everywhere on the body including the face. These are permanent and do not go away. I regret trying it

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    These are permanent and do not go away.
    Sorry you had a bad experience. This statement is just not correct from my experience and reading many others. Give it time, they should fade (the overwhelming majority should)

If you posed this to the forums at melanotan.org I would venture to guess they would agree as well. Hope things get better polska, be confident they will!

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    I hear you get 'wood' just thinking about sex when you are on it. I'd love to try it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indymuscleguy View Post
    I hear you get 'wood' just thinking about sex when you are on it. I'd love to try it!
    Ya, if you are already tan PT141/bremelanotide is the injectable aphrodisiac you need to experience before you die. it is that good boners when the wind blows, lol

PT141 basically is MT-II...stripped of the tanning properties

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Sorry you had a bad experience. This statement is just not correct from my experience and reading many others. Give it time, they should fade (the overwhelming majority should)

If you posed this to the forums at melanotan.org I would venture to guess they would agree as well. Hope things get better polska, be confident they will!
    Thanks Vette, though its been six months since Ive taken it. But I hope so.

Blog Entries
    Should be soon, give it just a little more patience. Update in awhile, want to hear from you

Melanotan555 is offline Banned

Consider having your moles removed

There's a strong warning about how moles and/or freckles can be affected in our WARNINGS/FAQ thread. I would advise you to consider following the game plan that this forum member came up with and consider having your moles removed by a competent dermatologist.

-Scott
    edited
    Last edited by PT; 12-20-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: WEBSITE

Thread Information