Thread: Yannick....

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Yannick....

Yannick,...

I wanted to PM you, but apparently you don't accept PM's.

You mentioned using an inversion table in one of your post for Back Pain.

Did you actually purchase a invesion table?

If so, what results did you get?

Have you tried the D** 9000 compression machine?

Have you ever tried muscle relaxers for back pain?

thanks....

~Ton

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Yannick,...

I wanted to PM you, but apparently you don't accept PM's.

You mentioned using an inversion table in one of your post for Back Pain.

Did you actually purchase a invesion table?

If so, what results did you get?

Have you tried the D** 9000 compression machine?

Have you ever tried muscle relaxers for back pain?

thanks....

~Ton
    Inversion table is great, and yes to strech out the lower back its amazing, i purchased one at sears its not a teeters but still very good.

I dont use any drugs or muscle relaxers for my back pain, and with prolotherapy i cant anyways.

I dont have disc pain, i have ligament laxity which causes that pain and subluxations has well.

Check out rebuildyourback.com its a great website for back pain and has really help me out.

tcw
    Thanks Bro...

I signed up for that site and got the book. Looks like a series of exercises to strengthen and stretch the lower back. I will be on this for the rest of my life....don't wanna experience this kind of pain....4th week now.

I found a DR. who does Prolotherapy. He was recommended by one of my clients. I will pay him a visit after my MRI comes back.

Sorry to hear about your issue with ligament laxity. I was just doing some reading on this....hope all turns out well.

Have you Tried GH for this issue?
    Last edited by tcw; 12-17-2008 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks Bro...

I signed up for that site and got the book. Looks like a series of exercises to strengthen and stretch the lower back. I will be on this for the rest of my life....don't wanna experience this kind of pain....4th week now.

I found a DR. who does Prolotherapy. He was recommended by one of my clients. I will pay him a visit after my MRI comes back.

Sorry to hear about your issue with ligament laxity. I was just doing some reading on this....hope all turns out well.

Have you Tried GH for this issue?
    No i have not tried GH, be careful on prolotherapy it is not a fix all, i dont beleive it works very well if you have a hernia or pain caused by degenerative disc disease.

When it comes to back pain you have to be patient, i am going on 8 years now with naggin pain, i tried everything there is right now.

Ligament laxity can be fixed with prolotherapy because the solution will irritate the ligament and new collagen will then attach to the weakened ligament to make it stronger.

This can be a long process.

If you do decide to try prolotherapy make sure that the solution used is strong enough, and that the prolotherapist knows where to inject the solution, you have to be sore for 2 days after an injection at least.

I live in Canada and a prolotherapy treatment cost around 200$ with dextrose, xylocaine and zeel solution, injection techics used and time spend with doctor, i dont understand why it is so expensive in the US i seen prices like 500$ per treatment that is just insane.

tcw
    Hi Yannick,

I was hoping that perhaps prolotherapy would be used to create some disc tissue as my L5-S1 disc has very little tissue left. (from what i can see from the x-rays). Don\'t know how reliable x-rays are...but this is what they show.

Hi Yannick,

I was hoping that perhaps prolotherapy would be used to create some disc tissue as my L5-S1 disc has very little tissue left. (from what i can see from the x-rays). Don\'t know how reliable x-rays are...but this is what they show.
    Prolotherapy will not create this at all, it will only work on ligaments and tendons to make them stronger.

I tried something called pulse signal therapy i have 2 discopathy L4L5 and L5S1 that was suppose to rebuild and rehydrate my 2 discs.

I will know if that worked or not when i get an MRI in around 6 months.

Thread Information