Isabella is offline New Member

Can anyone tell me that does acupuncture help in treating the problem of back pain?

Since last few months I’ve been suffering from back pain. I jus wanted to know that does acupuncture help in getting the back pain problem alleviate as I have heard a few days ago that the acupuncture is helpful for coming out of the problem of back pain. So if anyone from you does know anything relevant to it den kindly help me.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    YES, YES, I have had lower back pain for years and every time it starts hurting i go see my acupuncture.....go and write me back and let me know how it works for you..

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on your back pain, if its ligament or disc acuponcutre will not help i tried it many times, if its muscular and will do a lot of good tough

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    Yes it works but be patient, and another thing every asian claims to have knowledge of it, some are good at it and some are not. Another thing is laying on your stomach for 30 minutes under the heat lamp suxxx....another thing you may want to look into is A.R.T its a type of procedure chrios perform, can be painful but also very effective with certain injuries. good luck bro

Cagiest is offline New Member
    Depends on what you have.

I had a bulging disc in my lower back. A couple of months of physiotherapy and for the last two years I have been pain free

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    it seems like when I get your abs strong it helps out my back ALOT.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KZRSOIZE View Post
    Yes it works but be patient, and another thing every asian claims to have knowledge of it, some are good at it and some are not. Another thing is laying on your stomach for 30 minutes under the heat lamp suxxx....another thing you may want to look into is A.R.T its a type of procedure chrios perform, can be painful but also very effective with certain injuries. good luck bro
    A.R.T. Is pretty good stuff.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    A.R.T. Is pretty good stuff.
    agreed, used that on my shoulder along with dexamethasone, only two things that got me through my state tournament, those and some pain pills

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    states for what?

i don't have any back problems, but i think acupuncture looks like it would do more than just back pain, although its not worth it to me to go try it out, i'm sure one day i will

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    states for what?

i don't have any back problems, but i think acupuncture looks like it would do more than just back pain, although its not worth it to me to go try it out, i'm sure one day i will
    this one was tennis, my school got to the state team tournament two years in a row while i was there(i played top singles and top mixed doubled) and i got to state with my mixed partner

Thread Information