Receiver84 is offline Associate Member

Melanotan II Experience.

So I have been running Melanotan II for 2.5 weeks now. I did .25mg/day for the first 5 days and then .25/day every other day after that. Now I am slowing to once every 3 days. I'm taking such a low does for several reasons:

1. I have never taken it before and want to take as little as possible to see how my body reacts.

2. I am a low end type 2 so I can tan lightly but could never really hold it or tan even close to dark.

3. My life is sensitive to getting too dark to fast. I could encounter issues in my personal life if I got too dark by accident or expience a bad side effect so I have to take it slow.

OK. So it took about 3 days for the first moles to darken and then by the 5th day moles were beginning to appear that were never there before. I am not totally freaked out by it since I have always had moles on my body and quite a few at that. I like to think i have always worn them well :-) Unfortunately I've gotten quite a few small moles on my face near my eye. Not big enough to worry about that much and not one single person aside from my wife has seemed noticed. I'm not really worried about it at this time but they have continued to darkens and a few freckles have popped up. Seems like it is a guarantee that you are getting moles with this stuff. I have not had any other side effects to speak of. Maybe some really light upset stomach but barely noticable at my dose.
    Lastly. I've gotten some sun and picked up a decent base tan following 2mg. Nothing dark but darker then I have been in a long long time. By next weekend I would expect to pretty much be where I want to be. It is a very cool experince and feels outstanding to finally have a tan that wants to stay. I need to deal with the moles on the face but aside from that I am pleased so far. I'll update in a few weeks again with progress.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    here's my and anabolios MT2 log if you are interested

i'm around your type probably and he's a type 1

melanotan 2

Thread Information