chopper9451 is offline Associate Member

shoulder pain after chest today

so by the time i finished my chest day i noticed a slight tightness in my left shoulder so i skipped pushups and headed home. now it hurts like crazy.pretty much my entire shoulder. I have never had a pain in my shoulder from chest so not sure whats up. Today I did hammers flat and DB incline and BB decline. Then db flys and flat bench. Any ideas?

I work construction and i need that thing working tomorrow. should i use a heating pad or ice it tonight? maybe ib prophane? can i get away with bis tomorrow?

Start crankin the ibuprofen or naproxen(aleve). Ice the you know what out of it all day today. Other than the anti-inflamatory drugs, the only other thing you could take would be predisolone(anti-inflamatory steroid prescription) and narcotic painkillers like hydrocodone, oxycodone, tramadol etc. All of these besides the first two are by script only, unless you got some laying around or some friends or family. But if not, start taking the ibuprofen or naproxen and ice that bad boy until tommorrow.

Thread Information