time2partyhard is offline New Member

Ankle joint help?????

Can somebody point me towards a few good faqs/threads regarding treatment and supplements for aiding/repairing a foot injury. Broke the top of the foot that the tib/fib pivot on (tarsal nuvicular) 6 yr old injury but hurts like hell everyday. 2 friends both told me HGH worked for them. Is there a guide covering what supplements/doses/ or OTC remedies. Thanks

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    glucosamine/chondrotin

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a painful area. A good forum to seek help might be horse forums. LOTS of people who have horses have had the top of the foot broke because those nasty animals like to step on your foot.... on purpose.

I dont think HGH would be a great option without a lot more research and understanding. Dont consider any other AAS because they really wont promote healing especially bone issues.

Lots of people as noted above like glucosamine/chondrotin or with MSN. Look into DMSO also, it's a good anti inflammatory.

Builder15 is offline Junior Member
    Any recent images done? With an injury that old the talar dome is susceptible to osteochondritis dissecans. If thats the case treatment can be anything from conservative (NSAIDs, rest, physical therapy, etc) to surgical such as microfracturing or an OATS procedure. What was the original injury?

According to the notes. It states a avulsion-type fracture of the lateral cuneiform and comminuted fracture of the nuvicula. I have an arthritis type soreness when I first try to put weight on it after sitting for a period of time. Also at times when I run it hurts but when I get done sometimes it feels really smooth and good for a while.

I started taking 2000 iu Vitamen D, 3000mg Fish oil, 1000mg Vitamen C, 1 glucosamine/chondrotin (1500mg/300mg). Twice a day and really keep my body hydrated. It's only been a few days but I feel like its working to ease the pain and lube my ankle. Look into it if you have any injuries...

Ronald10 is offline New Member
    Hi guys,,,
    As your friend have achieved the desire result with HGH in my view you need to go use it.
    It is far better that you shall consult this particular issue with the doctor.He is the one who can advice you better in this regard.
    winter park boot camp
    Last edited by Ronald10; 03-26-2011 at 04:09 AM.

Thread Information