live2flex7 is offline Junior Member

A lot of prayer,TB500,BPC 157, GHRP2 and Ipamorelin

Well first off I give Glory to The Lord for my healing. on the peptides I ran TB500 4mg a week, 2mg and now I'm doing 1 mg a week and I've been running it for almost two months. I had tendinitis very bad in both elbows, wrist pain when lifting , knee pain when standing for a while and bad enough pain in my right shoulder to where it hurt to open a fridge door. I have been running GHRP2 for about 2 weeks and ipamorelin for a month. The BPC I've been using for 2 days. But results wise my elbow tendonitis is pretty much gone and also my knee pain, shoulder is still agravating me a little bit but I did a full chest exercise with light arms with slight discomfort about a week ago which is a big step. I'll keep everyone updated on how the BPC 157 works. I'm dosing 250 mcg in my right shoulder everyday and 200mcg in my left every other day. I'm just gonna stay faithful and keep praying.

l-carl is offline New Member
    defo keep updated bro my friend suffers with tendinitis all year round and has to work round it every session he's had quarter-zone injections 2 times was unsuccessful the 3rd was good for 6 months then came back lets us know how you get on if it helps the tendinitis

live2flex7 is offline Junior Member
    The tendinitis is pretty much gone it's just the wrist and shoulder pain that is here still. I would definitely recommend stacking the tb500 with GHRP2

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    So far, so good, Good luck with the progress.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I suspect it is the TB that is doing most of the healing.

Good luck, I'm glad to hear you're improving

Thread Information