Mikey203 is offline New Member

Question laundry list of problems from nerve damage

ok, so ill begin with my stats: male, 5'10, roughly 177lbs, 20% body fat (possibly a little less.) my diet is a lower carb intake, i try to get a good balance there and plenty of vegetables.

next, my problems are from brachial and lumbar sacral plexus injuries about two years ago (left side only.) the obvious problems from this are that of muscle weakness. i have regained the use of just about every muscle group except dorsiflexion, however following a 3 month coma it has taken me until this year to be able to work out unassisted.

it has been recommended to me that i take dbol to expedite my recovery, but i have looked into different types of steroids and have concluded that anavar is more appropriate for my purposes. i am not looking to increase my size or appearance really, just strengthen my body. i have never taken any type of steroid before and have no clue what to expect or how to prepare. i will not begin taking anything until my body fat is lower and i get full range of motion in my shoulder. i am predicting on being ready in about 3 months, give or take.

questions: is this a realistic goal/the right drug for my purposes? how do you prep your body for a cycle? what should i expect during a cycle? there seems to be mixed opinions about pct, would i need any?

thanks guys

p.s. this is my first thread so don't beat me up too bad

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Not sure if a Steroid will help you recover from Nerve Damage. It might...guess its worth a shot (no pun intended).

Anavar is way easier on the system than Dbol . Its more expensive, but if you have insurance, i would definitely go this route. Dbol is tough on the liver---not a good starter for Steroid users. Most use Anavar with Test---but if you are scared, just try the Anavar by itself---i have heard of users who took Anavar on its own, and gotten some decent results.

Thread Information