mr.slippyfist69 is offline Associate Member

Bone spurs in my AC joint

Ortho says surgery is needed but i was hoping to make it thought this season before getting cut open again. He gave me a script for Voltaren and steriods and they have done little to nothing for the pain and inflammation .I'd be happy to hear any and all suggestions on this subject simply because I just healed a surgery in the same shoulder for a slap tear and rotator(s) less then a year old.

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Gau sha'ing my elbow help me. Mine was really bad on left elbow inside. Few months eod helped me.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I need a total reverse joint replacement on R Shoulder - 3 surgeries already... (broke R scapula aswell)

I hear you said you've put it off as long as you could... I would always suggest PT but in our case looks much more structural!

I just concentrate on keeping my elbows in and try to pull my scapula back in w/straight arm lat pull downs(if your weak in the rear delt area they're great) I always have pain when lifting it's so etching I can't get totally around but enough lol but I gave nothing to lose either - just rehab it the best you can that's where I messed up and my ROM sucks... Just something to think about

I wish ya the best man I

hooligans luck is offline Junior Member
    Gau sha'ing also was able to fix my elbows and scar tissue on my shoulder took several months of me doing treatment myself, amazon had cheap kit and youtube.com has video of techniques

Thread Information