cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member

Stem Cell therapy for joints and Spinee

Thought I would share this, I am highly considering this for my hips and lower back. Its in Houston, Texas. Even our governor supports this. Celltex Therapeutics - Adult Stem Cell Banking & Therapy Services

Check it out before you get cut open!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I did not think it's legal in the states?? How long they been doing this(do you know)??

If it is thank you, I would rather that(if it's successfully been done) on my ar shoulder rather than a replacement...

Edit* just opened the link - they send you to Cancun?!?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-18-2015 at 07:26 AM.

cgeorgemeow is offline Junior Member
    Yeah they harvest here and grow and then you go to Cancun and they have a facility there they transport it to and then inject it there. Something about the laws here saying you cant inject it here. Its called a Therapy Vacation, its been around 2 or 3 years I believe.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgeorgemeow View Post
    Yeah they harvest here and grow and then you go to Cancun and they have a facility there they transport it to and then inject it there. Something about the laws here saying you cant inject it here. Its called a Therapy Vacation, its been around 2 or 3 years I believe.
    I've been on the site since I wrote that post - makes sense now they can harvest here but can't inject(law hasn't been passed here) - very interesting tho...

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    a lot of break through have been made with stem cells it is amazing what they can do with it I don't understand why we cant do it here, yet it is legal to take a fully developed baby out of a mothers belly and sever their spinal chord with a pare wire cutters

Thread Information