derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member

Elbow pain won't go away

What's guys been a while (crazy home stuff)

other day at the gym I was working shoulder and I was working with another guy (stronger than me) I was trying to keep up and grabbed some heavier db's than I usually do and after four reps bang my right arm gave out.
    My elbow been really sore and tender and lost a lot of grip strength and also trouble straighten my arm.
    It's been just over 2 weeks and haven't been able to do nothing but cardio and legs wtf

Any idea? Or go see my doctor.
    I tried heat and ice but no swelling
    Thanks

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Theres something called tennis elbow that is discomfort for me lifting when ive had it but wasnt as intense as what u seem to have. I would go see a dr. , you could have messed up some tendons or something.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    I suffer with tennis elbow also, what helps better than ice or heat is a special kind of arm band that puts pressure on the tendon or nerve not for sure. But it has like a gel pack that you tighten the band so that the pack is on the top of forearm up near the elbow towards the outside. This gives me a lot relief when needed. It took almost two months to rehab.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Also, you may want to do a Youtube on "voodoo floss elbow". It has given me a good bit of relief and kept me from going to the Dr. and probably getting another cortisone shot.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what movements are you doing for your triceps

Thread Information