Your guide to recover from ulnar nerve.

I had ulnar nerve injury 5 months ago and thanks to God I recovered from that injury.

This is my guide to help you recover from ulnar nerve injury but first of all you need to listen to your experienced doc and you must discus these treatments with your doc.

So 1. Light stretches.
If you got this injury you will hear about stretches but avoid stretches at the beginning of of the injury until at least it's 30% better than it was doing light stretches will help.

2 Elbow support.
I found that elbow support its helpful to protect your elbow from any hit and it hold everything together well.

3 cold.
Avoid coldness and don't hold cold things in your bare hand unless you're wearing gloves cover your elbow area with heavy clothes in cold weather bc cold just make that injury worst.

4 Ibuprofen.
You may find ibuprofen helpful at some point of your injury when you feel there's little fluid build up there see doc for dosage that suite your health condition. In general 200-400mg was helpful for me.

5 reparil gel.
I used various types of cream and gel but this gel work the better than any cream or gel I tried.

5 rest.
You should rest your arm and use it just for important things and rest it the whole day.

6 water steam.
Now you may not hear about water steam but that's the best treatment I tried after the rest. Buy strong face steam machine and read the guide first then use it. Let the warm to hot steam hit the area that pain or tingling it will loose everything there and help to remove pain use it 5-10 minutes for each hand 2-3 times a week and you should feel better so far.

Regards.