Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: I've had the flu for 8 days now, what should I do? I don't seem to get better..

gangen is offline Junior Member

I've had the flu for 8 days now, what should I do? I don't seem to get better..

Im 18 years old and had the flu for 8 days, i have tried training 2 times during this period but only got worse both times. I literally do everything i can to get better, and i also did everything i can to not get sick. Like keeping myself warm, sleeping a lot, I never go to parties or drink alcohol, take multivitamins, Omega 3 fish oil, eat good. But this fucking flue got to me anyway and i just won't get better.

I started a SARM cycle just before i got the flue, and 2-3 days into my cycle i got sick, so i got off it afetr like one week, I didn't lose any weight or such when i was on the cycle, so im really considering going back on it. I was between 82 and 83 kg (181 - 183lbs) before i got sick. And last night i was almost down to 80kg (176 lbs).

Do you have any tips at all on how to get better? Im desperate at this point..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have the flu for 8 days maybe its time to go to the doctor.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you have the flu for 8 days maybe its time to go to the doctor.
    This...... influenza should only last 4-6 days max. I have had it twice and both times it cleared on day 5 after running a fever of 104 for the days leading up to it clearing

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Im 18 years old and had the flu for 8 days, i have tried training 2 times during this period but only got worse both times. I literally do everything i can to get better, and i also did everything i can to not get sick. Like keeping myself warm, sleeping a lot, I never go to parties or drink alcohol, take multivitamins, Omega 3 fish oil, eat good. But this fucking flue got to me anyway and i just won't get better.

I started a SARM cycle just before i got the flue, and 2-3 days into my cycle i got sick, so i got off it afetr like one week, I didn't lose any weight or such when i was on the cycle, so im really considering going back on it. I was between 82 and 83 kg (181 - 183lbs) before i got sick. And last night i was almost down to 80kg (176 lbs).

Do you have any tips at all on how to get better? Im desperate at this point..
    Your body isn't weak at this point. You should not workout u should let your body rest and regain strength Though some power through sickness and "sweat it out " sometimes if your really sick all you do is rest and stay hydrated
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Thread Information