Thread: Thunder thighs

Mma67 is offline Junior Member

Thunder thighs

Anybody else have problems with their thighs chafing and causing some pretty painful burns between their legs? It seems like every other week I wind up with some bad chaff no between my legs. I even use body powder but it doesn't always last as long as I'd like. What do you guys do for this if you have this issue?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    Anybody else have problems with their thighs chafing and causing some pretty painful burns between their legs? It seems like every other week I wind up with some bad chaff no between my legs. I even use body powder but it doesn't always last as long as I'd like. What do you guys do for this if you have this issue?
    I do, but the powder works well for me. Therr is also a spray I believe from gold bond that might work better. Another thing that helps is to wear under armour or something similar that goes down to just above the knees. This keeps the skin from chafing. I wear under armour rather than boxer briefs, along with the gold bond powder I have almost zero problems with chafing.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mma67 View Post
    I used to have this problem.
    I got a divorce, never had to deal with her inner thighs again, problem solved.

KJ419 is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    I would try an anti chafing gel and see if that helps! I've never used one for it's intended purpose (I use mine as a primer before makeup because I'm too cheap to buy real primer lol) but it makes my skin velvety smooth and is super cheap and made to help with that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information