Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 5 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Shattered almost every bone in hands and arms

Odywstrm is offline New Member

Exclamation Shattered almost every bone in hands and arms

I am looking to get back into working out and rebuilding the muscles destroyed from my motorcycle accident. My accident was at over 100 mph and as you can imagine i shattered almost every bone in my hands and arms. I am looking for the right steroid and supplement combination to aid me in this process. I have had multiple surgeries on everything' and general weakens in these areas. Doesanyone have any suggestions?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Have you cyled or use aas before?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    For someone who has actually ran test only cycles etc and there are a couple of peptides and nadrolone.
    Nandrolone increases bones calcium absorption making them stronger.
    Tb500 is a peptide many use for joint issues but I know nothing about it other than mixed reviews I have read.
    HGH is definitely a good choice for after surgery etc.
    It has been show two double healing/recovery time after some surgeries.

Simply buying and administering these coumpounds is not sufficient. You must learn a lot about them.

Also, by the time you get them you will probably have healed naturally.
    FireApe likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Simply buying and administering these coumpounds is not sufficient. You must learn a lot about them.

Also, by the time you get them you will probably have healed naturally.
    Agreed, but GH will still help with the invetible "growing pains" that come with the rehab.
    Obs likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Before you add in any type of AAS or GH you need to build a good base naturally. You probably have scar tissue that will cause mobility and pain issues. You must work through this before you add in any compounds. If you can get your range of motion back along with building some natural strength in the muscles, tendons and ligaments you'll stand a better chance of not injuring yourself if and when you add in AAS. Patience is going to be key in your rehab. Take your time and your body will reward you later.
    Nogbad the bad, redz, Obs and 2 others like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My brother did the same thing three years ago. Wrecked a ninja over 100 mph, shattered his wrist, and beat him to hell and back. Couple months later he ran 200 mg test a week, he swears it helped. As far as healing naturally before getting the gear, it takes years to heal completely. If you have low test, like my brother, it may not hurt to run a little test? I think gh would definitely help
    matt thebeard likes this.

Odywstrm is offline New Member
    Hey guys the accident was in 2010, 7 years ago. I have healed and am looking to put some weight and muscle back on. The steroids really help with the inflammation and muscle tiredness. I am not looking to get huge I am just looking to feel healthy again. So much of my muscle has deteriorated in the past few years.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Check out the threads on cycling, there's a lot of useful information around here just make sure to do it right and be patient. If you're already at a healthy body weight and you have blood work, there might be some help.

Test actually helped me heal as well, but not as bad as your accident....

Quote Originally Posted by Odywstrm View Post
    I am looking to get back into working out and rebuilding the muscles destroyed from my motorcycle accident. My accident was at over 100 mph and as you can imagine i shattered almost every bone in my hands and arms. I am looking for the right steroid and supplement combination to aid me in this process. I have had multiple surgeries on everything' and general weakens in these areas. Doesanyone have any suggestions?
    Welcome to the forum. Dang, glad you're still with us. Lots of good advice here. Good luck

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The thing is you just can't jump off the couch and run aas without problems.Your muscles will get stronger faster than your tendons and ligaments which leads too tears.This is why you need a base to work from.

StanTheGuy is offline New Member
    Ya just try exercising and take it slow. Hope you get healthy again soon.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    if you want to regain some muscle condition with AAS - you wont automatically tear your tendons just from taking AAS although agreed this is a risk , but not always a given,
    with that in mind if you do and it sounds like you will take AAS , make sure to take your time increasing weight on your lifts slowlY and steadily over the weeks and concentrate more on form and volume - your muscle recovery will be vastly different on cycle than you'll be used to and you will be able to train "harder" and "longer" without the need to suddenly try breaking personal bests although you will feel strong so try to resist the "ill just try 5 more kilos" attitude, don't go trying to suddenly shift huge dumbells and build slowly and you should be fine from an injury point of view - remember to start with volume over weight - softly softly catchee monkee

Thread Information