zejj is offline Junior Member

my terrible tennis elbow and how i took care of it

had really bad tendonitis in my brachioradialis for over 2 years i tried everything you can think of, massaging, glucosamine msm, animal flex, all that crap none of it did a damn thing! my lats and biceps really suffered because of this injury and my body is totally out of proportion so i looked into this peptide called bpc157 i put it in the area of the tendon damage 2x a day everyday for 3 weeks and BOOM tendons were healed and im back to training! im so sick of all these damn supplement companies trying to market things to heal tendons but i can tell you honestly that its all junk i high reccomend bpc157 if youve got any tendon issues!

hope this saved you guys some cash!

Ealajl is offline Junior Member
    Good info. Anyone else try this?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealajl View Post
    Good info. Anyone else try this?
    Here's more good info; i've used it,and would have been better off holding on to my dough.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    People have have mixed results with certain peptides. I think alot of it has to do with sourcing, face it, if your shit is shit how could it ever work. Also I think people expect to much from peptides many times. 3 weeks and "BOOM" healed tendons sounds to good to be true to me. The power of the mind is very under rated lol.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm having a hell of time with tennis elbow at the moment. I might give it a try. I've tried TB500 for a month with no real results.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    I'm having a hell of time with tennis elbow at the moment. I might give it a try. I've tried TB500 for a month with no real results.
    I used TB500 for tennis elbow and L wrist injury (had injection of steroid also) and had excellent results, but it took about 6+ weeks. I am doing maintenance now and occasionally get a flair at 1x/mo so went back to every 2 wks and good to go. It whines occasionally during hammer curls, etc., but resolves and never becomes chronic again.
    Like mentioned above, maybe it's individual experience.

swansong is offline New Member
    I tried bpc-157 a year ago or so for acute pain on the outside of my knee. I manged to stretch out 5 mg of bpc-157 over about 3 or 4 weeks. I was taking a daily dose of 250 mcg. At first I didn't notice anything. However, after the conclusion of using the peptide I noticed that about 3 to 4 weeks later my knee pain was completely gone. For some bpc-157 can work right away and for others, such as myself, it may take a little longer. Either way I think the stuff is great and I would definitely recommend it for injuries.

coyote2017 is offline New Member
    I know this post has some age on it, so hopefully the original poster will see this. Can you guys that had success with the 157 tell me if you completely laid off training during the healing period or continued to train? Thanks.

Thread Information