Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Right Shoulder/ Rotater Cuff Alain HELP

Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

Right Shoulder/ Rotater Cuff Alain HELP

So I’m currently running Test e250 x2 a week, and 75mg Of winstrol ED. I slept on my shoulder wrong I think and for the past 2 days it’s pretty bad pain.. can’t do any overhead pressing moments or even like shifting gears in my car kinda annoys it.. any tips? Ice, anti inflam?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would throttle back the Winstrol a decent bit (by at least 33-50%), do some light work with bands, and ice as necessary. For an NSAID, I like Voltaren.

Again, that is just what I would do if I was positive that the issue was caused by sleeping funny on my shoulder.

Also, I've found that if I lay on my back or on the unaffected side and put a pillow between my body and the arm that has issues I get some relief. It seems to allow for better circulation.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bands help a lot, especially for warming up. I SHOULD have done them a lot more when I first had my shoulder injury. Now Im in 2 surgeries and learning from my mistakes.
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    IMHO drop the winny and do some internal and external band work for your RC's, forget any pressing movements for the time being and apply some Voltaren it does wonders
    almostgone likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    IMHO drop the winny and do some internal and external band work for your RC's, forget any pressing movements for the time being and apply some Voltaren it does wonders
    Voltaren = diclofenac? I agree, I take the tablets and they help quite a bit. I also agree, STOP the winny. That is only going to do more harm 100%

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Voltaren = diclofenac? I agree, I take the tablets and they help quite a bit. I also agree, STOP the winny. That is only going to do more harm 100%
    Yes sir, Voltaren = diclofenac sodium. I use the pills and the Voltaren cream as necessary.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    After a great deal of shoulder problems,i watched a dude doing stretches with rubber tubes on ..yes,you've guessed it youtube,which were meant for
    rotator cuff impingement.After a couple of weeks,my shoulder pain just about disappeared.I use one to warm up in the gym pre workout,and it's far
    superior to weights.They are very cheap,and are available in different strengths.
    I wouldn't be without them now.

Nogbad, i went through the same. Luckily i have a doc that had been through the same problems years back. I thought it wouldve ended up with surgery, phy therapy, etc. He gave me sports bands, showed me the excercises. I couldnt believe that i started feeling better after a wk or two.

I had spinal surgery l, got away from it for a while, and prob came back a couple wks ago. Couldnt bench the bar alone more than 2 or 3 times without shoulder goin nuts. Been workin on external rotation excercises for week or so, then moved up to light weight external rotation excercises, 10 pounds or so. Already starting to feel better.

I always do the rotator cuff excercises before any front delt or chest work now, it activates the supra spinaitus, infra spinaitus, etc, and helps keep shoulder stable just by activating them. Glad i found this out from the beginning before it turned into a tear or somethin worse.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Best of luck with the injuries bud.
    Sometimes we just push too hard,and pain is something we just have to deal with.

Shoulder injury stinks! Had my share of shoulder surgery (torn rotator and labrum). I also found that a lot of my "shoulder injury" wasn't an injury at all. Like the guys were saying, when I got into the regiment of shoulder stretches and rotator strengthening drills, my shoulders are golden.

Thread Information