432bniatnuof is offline New Member

been taking 40 mg of accutane with no change really

Im on test p, tren a, and mast p. Ive been taking accutane for sometime now and im breaking out like crazy. There are times where it dies down but then it flares up badly. I have it bad on shoulders but im more concered for my face. Should i ask the derm to bump from 40 to 60 mg? My lips are very dry all the time but i can counter that but i mentioned that to state i know its working. I ran accutance 2 years ago for a year and it cleared up completely. Why isnt it doing its job this time around?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    How long have you been on it this time?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Shoot short esters more frequently. It’s hormonal imbalance that’s causing it, accutane can’t stop that.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 432bniatnuof View Post
    Im on test p, tren a, and mast p. Ive been taking accutane for sometime now and im breaking out like crazy. There are times where it dies down but then it flares up badly. I have it bad on shoulders but im more concered for my face. Should i ask the derm to bump from 40 to 60 mg? My lips are very dry all the time but i can counter that but i mentioned that to state i know its working. I ran accutance 2 years ago for a year and it cleared up completely. Why isnt it doing its job this time around?
    My accutane run started at 40/day, then 60, then 80 for the last 3 months. 6 months total. Tren was the culprit for me. I’ll never run it again because it makes me break out so bad.
    I was relatively clear by the end of month 6 but still a bit here and there. Now it only flares when I adjust test dose.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may want to talk to your doctor about a prescritpion for Aczone (best for inflammatory acne) combined with a 90 day round of an oral antibiotic such as doxycycline or minocycline. Make sure they give you the max dosage and stay out of the sun while taking it. Aczone is expensive.

Thread Information