Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Question for the slugger.....

In your first video, you mentioned you were cycling since you were 19.

During season, I'm assuming you ran a continous cycle?

Did you take any breaks from cycling in the off season?

What therapy did you use post cycle, if any? If you did not therapy post cycle, do you feel that it impacted your long term health in any way?

What age did you start with testosterone replacement therapy?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions.

Cheers!
    ---Roman

TheSpoonyBard is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Wow! Back in May of '93 I went to a Boston Red Sox game for my 13th birthday to watch them play the Texas Rangers. I don't remember a whole lot about the game, other than the Sox were up quite a few runs. However, I do remember with crystal clarity, a certain slugger taking the mound against the Sox late in the game(7th or 8th inning?)! At the time I went wild, because truth be told, you were my favorite heavy bat in the 80's even though I was born and bred in Red Sox country. My question is: Whose idea was it for you to throw the ball that day? Was it a position you always wanted to play, or was it just for fun? Thanks for all the great baseball memories!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    My grandmother bought me your 1986 Donruss Rookie card for 100 bucks in 1991, and now it has dropped significantly since your book came out. I still buy them like hotcakes! Always have been one of my favorites! Questions:

Did Barry Bonds use "mass-gainers"?
    Do you think Cal Ripken Jr. ever used? <<<I understand if that one is too uncomfortable.
    Do you still ever "cycle" since you are on TRT?
    DO you feel any negative effects from prior use now, after years of use?
    Do you think there is evidence that supports health issues later in life?
    Can you make it clear to youngsters that AAS usage should be left for when they have reached adulthood and risks they run from starting too early?

You are still my HERO! The separated "Bash Brother"! I feel like a kid again. Thanks for being here.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Don't know it if cool but I'm interested what your TRT dose is?

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Hey, bro, I too wonder if you cycled during the season or stayed on the entire time?

Also, you said your favorite cycle was test, winn, and deca for recovery. They claim winstrol can weaken your joints and cause injuries. Did you feel any of this effect? Do you think the deca help counter it? Do you think the effect on joints is overstated?

Any experience with tren ? Many claim that is the best, but has the most side effects. Do you have any thoughts on it?

Did you run liver protection while on orals, like winstrol? What did you prefer: UDCA, TUDCA, Liv52, other? I know these are somewhat newer and may not have been around? Did you experience any liver damage?

Did/do you run HCG on cycle?

What was your favorite type of test? Prop?

And then some more sensitive questions that I understand if you don't want to answer:

Did the MLB teams and trainers encourage/supply steroids to it's players or simple turn the other way when they used them?

How did you beat MLBs drug tests and your thoughts on their testing system?

Thanks, bro, fight the system!

system admin is offline Owner
    I will get some of these on the next video

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Lots of good question's! Plenty of good stuff for more videos.

Thread Information