DNH
    DNH is offline New Member

Old Mans 1st Cycle

I,m 49 years old and just started my 7 week of my 1st cycle
    tren acetate 100mg eod week 1-8
    test-e 250 mg 2-wk week 1-10

Every thing looking good so far i feel like i have pump going all the time the only problem i have is my shoulders and bis get so pumped in the gym i have trouble lifting. I read lot of advise on gear but not so much for folks my age. I,m thinking of extended my cycle a couple of weeks. Please advise.My work out habits are good but i,m on the road alot so my diet is not the best but i try.6 years ago i was 5,11 " 240 pounds to fat to walk now i,m 184 i traded fat for muscle but i want more please advise on the gear.
    DNH

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Would you mind getting into some more overall detail? Is post-cycle therapy in 'order'? How is the diet despite the travel? Any ancillaries? It's tough to over any solid advice or critiques on such a broad but short view of what it is you're doing...and I imagine that is waht is responsible for the lack of responses you're seeing. Or not seeing as the case may be.

DNH
    Ok I do have my anti-e on hand nov and clomid
    Pct 3weeks post day-1 300mg clom 100mg day 2-28
    I have not felt the need for the nol at this point no gyno but im not real sure where or if needed in pct.

As for my diet it's not by the numbers I try to eat high protein low fat 5 to 6 meals a day protein power or bars being 2 of these whem at home lots of chickin breast and rice or pasta oatmeal and boiled egg whites for morning meal on the road not as good but no fast food.
    In the gym
    Day-1 chest -tris
    Day-2 shoulders hams cardio
    Day -3 back and bis
    Day-4 Legs i do calfs eod
    Day-5 cardio
    Last edited by DNH; 05-28-2004 at 03:43 PM.

DNH
    I do have some limitations in the gym a bad shoulder and neck this limits my weigh on some things. I try to compensate with good form slow reps and muscle isoclation. It is worst on chest.
    Last edited by DNH; 05-28-2004 at 03:45 PM.

DNH
    Got on the scales today for the first time since in started cycle I went from 183 to 192 body fat also down.
    DNH

DNH
    Week-8 gained 11 lbs checked body fat 2 months before I started at 19% week 6 at 16.5 at week-8 15% I dont think this is to bad for someone 49 but i think i can inprove.Very few sides at week 8 with the exception of not sleeping well because of the tren I guess. I'm thinking of extending cycle from 10 to 12 weeks any advise on the 12 weeks hate to stop the gains are great.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, gains do seem solid and then some....any before and after pics forthcoming?

DNH
    Looking for some old pics for the before but not to sure about the pics not very good at the possing.

likwuidkool is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNH
    Looking for some old pics for the before but not to sure about the pics not very good at the possing.
    sounds like me. i hate taking pictures, especially if im the only one in it.

eacman65 is offline Member
    same way here

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNH
    I,m 49 years old and just started my 7 week of my 1st cycle
    tren acetate 100mg eod week 1-8
    test-e 250 mg 2-wk week 1-10

Every thing looking good so far i feel like i have pump going all the time the only problem i have is my shoulders and bis get so pumped in the gym i have trouble lifting. I read lot of advise on gear but not so much for folks my age. I,m thinking of extended my cycle a couple of weeks. Please advise.My work out habits are good but i,m on the road alot so my diet is not the best but i try.6 years ago i was 5,11 " 240 pounds to fat to walk now i,m 184 i traded fat for muscle but i want more please advise on the gear.
    DNH
    i started my cycle 2wks ago, i'm 47 and doing sust 1000mg wk @ 250eod, it's supposed to be 20% underdosed so i figure i'm getting 750mg to 800mg wk

Thread Information