myreddakoatrt is offline New Member

Talking Finished first cycle, ready for next

I just finished my first cycle of:
    1-13 test enanthate @ 500mg/week
    1-12 deca @ 400mg/week

Before I started, my weight was at 179 pounds. During the cycle, I was 204lb at the most (there was some considerable water weight). It's now been almost a month and a half and I'm holding steady at 191. All in all, I'd say that's not bad for my first cycle I'm pretty happy with the results. I would've liked my legs to be bigger, but I guess I'll have to hit 'em extra hard next cycle. So after the cycle, I kept 12 pounds. A lot of that is my fault. After getting off the juice, I didn't hit the weights as hard and my diet sucked. I've posted some pics, the first is me back in 2001, I was getting a tatoo- it hurt like HELL. This was right before I started working out. I was pushing 150 lbs (at 6' tall). Let me know what you bros think.

I'm researching my next cycle which will be in another month and 1/2. So far, I think it will look something like this:
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    1-12 EQ 400mg/week
    1-13 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    And of course the standard PCT

I'm looking to add some more mass. If I can get another 12 pounds, I think I would be satisfied. I threw the winny in there because from what I've heard, it will harden your gains. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finished first cycle, ready for next-back.jpg   Finished first cycle, ready for next-front.jpg   Finished first cycle, ready for next-behind.jpg   Finished first cycle, ready for next-arm.jpg   Finished first cycle, ready for next-legs.jpg  

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Amazing difference from that first picture. Good job. The cycle looks good, you might want to consider ending the last 3 weeks with prop so you can start pct a few days after your last prop inject.
    1-4 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    1-12 EQ 400mg/week
    1-13 Test Enanthate 500mg/week
    7-12 Winny 50mg ED
    12-15 Test Prop 50mg/ED
    Start pct 2 days after last prop shot.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    you went from bones to buff

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    I'd change the winstrol to wk 9-14 so your pct will match up. Other than that it's the same cycle I'll be doing in a few months but with cyp.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Awesome weight gain man@ The only thing i would suggest is work on the lats some more.

likwuidkool is offline New Member
    wow! this is amazing. this is the exact same cycle im looking into, and my weight is almost exactly what yours was. this is very exciting. could you please post your usual diet, and if you noticed the diet or the gear being more of a contribution to your awesome results, or both.

TIA

eacman65 is offline Member
    agreed looking good man

Thanks you guys for all the positive feedback. My diet usually consisted of about 200g of protein and b/w 4-5K calories per day. I didn't really count carbs and fat contents. I figured since I was already thin, a little fat wouldn't hurt. With school and work, sometimes that was quite difficult. The best thing that worked for me was the Hungry Man XXL frozen TV dinners. Some of those things had upwards of 1800 calories! The ones that had the highest calories did have much bigger food proportions, so you really had to be a hungry hungry man to eat a whole dinner. I usually stuck w/ the ones that had about a thousand calories-I could eat a whole dinner. So eating one of those and a weight gain shake for lunch put me right at about 2K calories. Also, getting up in the middle of the night and drinking a weight gain shake seemed to help out a bit too ( I didn't do that too often).

The gear helped me out tremendously, not just for its muscle building properties, but it also helped psychologically. Being on the juice made me WANT to workout and it made me push myself harder than if I had not been on it. It's just like the placebo effect. I think I could've made very good progress had the juice been fake just because I was wanted it to work. It was my driving force. It also helped my confidence out big time. I walk a little taller now!! I do get more stares more than I did before. Some of my friends sware that I was juicing. That makes me feel good because that means I am getting bigger. I did outgrow almost ALL my clothes, especially my jeans and shorts - I guess my butt was also growing with the rest of me! The only side effects I had were that I was always horny and my face was oilier than usual. At one point, my wife told me I was wearing her out and gave me a bottle of lotion and told me to "handle my business" . But all in all, nothing too bad.

I hope this helps those that are considering juicing or already doing it. Personally, I love it. As morbid as it sounds, injecting myself brought me pleasure each and every time! Those who know what I mean can vouch for that. I'm looking forward to my next cycle which will start in August. Hopefully I can reach a keepable 200lbs.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by myreddakoatrt
    As morbid as it sounds, injecting myself brought me pleasure each and every time! Those who know what I mean can vouch for that.
    Absolutely! I've been juicing for 5 days and look forward to it now too

ChallyRT is offline New Member
    How long did it take you to go from 150 to your current weight?

I started working out pretty heavy only within the last two years. I started working out off and on starting in the summer of 2001. So I gained roughly 40lbs in three years, with about 75% of it within the last two years.

Thread Information