Thread: First Cycle

mc_ake is offline Banned

First Cycle

Hi, i'm new to the forum apart from some q's i asked 'n' so on. I'm in the second week of my cycle & it is as follows....... Sustanon 250 mg for the full 8 weeks, 200 mg of deca 1st week & 2nd week, 300 mg 3rd week, 400 4th week, 400 5th week, 300 6th, 200 7th & 200 8th, D-bol at 20 mg 2nd week staying the same to week 7. I have had massive gains already, just let me know what u think about my cycle???????? I'll keep u updated 'n' try 2 get some pics........

G-S Guest
    I'm wondering why you waited to start the DBOL , as it is used to "jumpstart" cycles just like yours.

What is your reasoning in tapering the deca ?

mc_ake is offline Banned
    i woz doing a pyramid wit' the deca trying not 2 shock my body, is there no point? I started the d-bol a week late coz' some fukka dropped 's' in it..........

G-S Guest
    How about you run the Sus @ 500 per week, the deca @ 400 per week, and the Dbol 30mg ed for first 4 weeks.

mc_ake is offline Banned
    it's the side's i'm worried about....... the deca 's aight at 400 but no way the sus at 500, i'm a bit of a nut....... lol......

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    No flame to gettin stupid.....but dont you think your giving us begginers just a little to high of dosages.........and mc_ake I would not taper anything that is old school

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Bumpt the cycle up:

weeks 1-10 Deca 400
    Weeks 1-10 Sust 500
    Weeks 1- 4 Dbol 30

mc_ake is offline Banned
    after 3 weeks forearms L-11 1/2 R-11 1/2
    Biceps L-13 1/4 R-13 1/2
    Neck 17 1/2
    Chest 37 1/2
    Considering i used 2 be a right skinny fukka i woz buzzin' when i checked these......

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mc_ake
    after 3 weeks forearms L-11 1/2 R-11 1/2
    Biceps L-13 1/4 R-13 1/2
    Neck 17 1/2
    Chest 37 1/2
    Considering i used 2 be a right skinny fukka i woz buzzin' when i checked these......
    Whoa there hombre, not trying to flame but just asking with those other measurement you have a 17.5 inch neck?

mc_ake is offline Banned
    yup thats the 1!

mc_ake is offline Banned
    yup i got a 17 neck, i just got back to my training whenever after 3 months off I have made massive gains with this cycle, I used to be so skinny but now I be one M/F 4 sure, the game be so' sure coz' who can fail when how can you fail? I'll post pics soon, erm.... does a/s give you an ego................LOL.........

Billmister is offline Member
    I would go with genuine

weeks 1-10 Deca 400
    Weeks 1-10 Sust 500
    Weeks 1- 4 Dbol 30

tapperin is old school.

hey i just found out that dbol is a good jump start. thanks to this board i could start my cycle that way. i was going to do

sus week1-6 500 mg
    dbol week 3-7

now i'll start off with the dbol and sus

THANK YOU MESSAGE BOARD. I WANT TO BECOME HUGE AND CUT LIKE LEE PRIEST. HEY I'M ONLY 5'7. Wish me luck

i'm turning 20 in 2 weeks, and starting my second cycle. my stupid ass didn't know shit so i didn't know anything on my first cycle. I did norandren. I gained 10lb and kept 9lb. But it would of been better to stack. Thanks for the great advise everyone.

llAPll is offline New Member
    no need to bump the sust. wait for next cycle! you will be fine with just 250mg! and for the tapering there isnt any need for it!

american bigilo is offline New Member
    For a beginer I would try something more like 250 sust or even better a good enthanate, and some deca or eq at 200, if you want throw in some d-bol at the beginning to kick it up a little for the first four. As a first cycle you are most likely to gain well no matter what you take , so keep it low to get what you can with the least amount of sides before you go heavy

Thread Information